Vaccine

You have nothing to say in defense of your false assertion that FL's death rate went to 17 a day as of Oct. 2nd, or that it's death rate has declined steeply and dramatically. As I explained to you earlier, your own chart was false and misleading because FL changed the way it reports Covid deaths. As I made very clear to you, that number will increase dramatically over time. After one week, it has already increased to 75.

You are the perfect example of the dumbfuck right winger. You believe even the most ridiculous things that DeSantis and Trump tell you because that is what you want to believe. When it is proven definitively wrong based on your own chart, rather than accept reality, you just deny its existence completely. It must be very hard living a life in which virtually everything you believe gets proven to be complete b.s., leaving you with two options, either complete humiliation that you've been a dumbfuck or a complete disassociation from reality to preserve your fragile ego. All of you seem to choose the latter every single time.

FL has the best dead anti-vaxxers by the way:

https://www.reddit.com/r/HermanCain...lorida_man_posts_misleading_statistics_about/
https://www.reddit.com/r/HermanCainAward/comments/pl50do/and_another_one_cant_stop_florida/
Apparently dumbfucks are impervious to shame, they just double down on stupid while ignoring reality. There’s always a likeminded “expert” to quote, even when they both get it wrong.

Yeah I seem to recall the entire mask policy was built around a "study" of two hairdressers that dad4 liked to throw around here.

I also like how our dear friend completely ignores the part where I say "completely unscientific" and that it should be studied further.

I got the unscientific part, but the article was void of any traceable fact. How many of the Amish community in question were vaccinated against covid (vaccination acceptance varies from one Amish community and family to another)? How many died from covid? The article contradicts itself about whether the Amish practiced any mask usage. What is the basis for the statement that "We all got coronavirus"?

I have been interested for years on the interface between Amish practices and modern technology since I have Amish inlaws (or, more properly, former-Amish inlaws, who still have Amish relatives). They don't wire their houses with electricity, but they accept it in their shops and stores (such as gift shops catering to "English" tourists). They tolerate solar panels and diesel generators to run electric farm equipment. They won't have a telephone in the house, but they arrange for a payphone on a nearby roadside. They won't buy health insurance per se, but they kick in to pay for medical care for members as needed. They tax themselves to support modern local ambulance services (for which they have to hire non-Amish drivers), modern health clinics, and hospitals.

The article seems to have been written by someone ignorant of all that background, who was paid by the word, and had a deadline to meet.

1634134244391.png

From Don:
"Everyone has a choice. If he doesn’t want to do it, fine. Then he doesn’t have to do it, but one then must suffer the consequences of not doing it," Lemon said. "I think in the largest scope of all of this, it is all about America. Right? Humanity. We’re all one team, humanity. We’re supposed to be looking out for each other as a team and as a team you don’t just look out for what is just good for you."

"You have to look out at what’s good for the whole, which is a team, which is America, which is humanity, which is Kyrie Irving’s team," Lemon added. "He can’t say this is my personal thing and still be a part of that team because that’s not what is good for the collective goal of the team."

From Chris:
"You have the right to do something, doesn’t mean it’s right the way you're doing it. And that has just been lost in this perverse sense of prerogative that hey, I have the freedom — you have the freedom to walk into traffic. You know, we don’t suggest you do it," Cuomo said.

"We need to have the moral rectitude in our leaders that we demand of ourselves as Christians in our communities," he added. "So you’re not going to do something science tells you to do to keep yourself and others safe in your community out of some perverse sense of freedom just because you don’t have to?"

You have nothing to say in defense of your false assertion that FL's death rate went to 17 a day as of Oct. 2nd, or that it's death rate has declined steeply and dramatically. As I explained to you earlier, your own chart was false and misleading because FL changed the way it reports Covid deaths. As I made very clear to you, that number will increase dramatically over time. After one week, it has already increased to 75.

You are the perfect example of the dumbfuck right winger. You believe even the most ridiculous things that DeSantis and Trump tell you because that is what you want to believe. When it is proven definitively wrong based on your own chart, rather than accept reality, you just deny its existence completely. It must be very hard living a life in which virtually everything you believe gets proven to be complete b.s., leaving you with two options, either complete humiliation that you've been a dumbfuck or a complete disassociation from reality to preserve your fragile ego. All of you seem to choose the latter every single time.

FL has the best dead anti-vaxxers by the way:

https://www.reddit.com/r/HermanCain...lorida_man_posts_misleading_statistics_about/
https://www.reddit.com/r/HermanCainAward/comments/pl50do/and_another_one_cant_stop_florida/

Hey Bruddah iznoramus. So that death rate in FL that you claimed was so great (17 a day as of Oct 2) is now showing 118 a day as of Oct 2 based on the same website that you used. How does it feel to be a dumbfuck who is easily misled, but who is so embarrassed by your dumbfuckery that you have now completely disassociated yourself from reality? Based on your own website, it is very clear that the state you thought was doing so great is actually doing the absolute worst (other than maybe TX and AZ).

And hey @what-happened, what happened? Why is it you're upset with me and not the person who is flat out lying to you at this website? Is it because you're also one of those people who is easily duped and wants to believe lies regardless of how ridiculous they are and how demonstrably false? Do you believe the election was stolen? Obama is not an American citizen? What is the depth of your rabbit hole? And how many more people do you think should be duped all the way to their death by claims like Bruddah iznoramus' that all this stuff about people dying of Covid is just a hoax, so no need for masks or microchipped vaccines?

Here is a fresh batch of believers from yesterday.

Hey Bruddah iznoramus. So that death rate in FL that you claimed was so great (17 a day as of Oct 2) is now showing 118 a day as of Oct 2 based on the same website that you used. How does it feel to be a dumbfuck who is easily misled, but who is so embarrassed by your dumbfuckery that you have now completely disassociated yourself from reality? Based on your own website, it is very clear that the state you thought was doing so great is actually doing the absolute worst (other than maybe TX and AZ).

And hey @what-happened, what happened? Why is it you're upset with me and not the person who is flat out lying to you at this website? Is it because you're also one of those people who is easily duped and wants to believe lies regardless of how ridiculous they are and how demonstrably false? Do you believe the election was stolen? Obama is not an American citizen? What is the depth of your rabbit hole? And how many more people do you think should be duped all the way to their death by claims like Bruddah iznoramus' that all this stuff about people dying of Covid is just a hoax, so no need for masks or microchipped vaccines?

Bruddah, I almost forgot to provide the graph to shove up your arse. My apologies...IMG_7542.jpg

More from the judge.

U.S. District Judge David Hurd of the Northern District of New York gave his decision in a 27-page ruling.

If health care workers do not want to be vaccinated due to religious reasons, the state is banned from any retaliation against those workers, Hurd ruled.

17 health anonymous care professionals led the lawsuit.

Stolen election? Obama not a citizen? Microchipped vaccines. You are hilarious. Carry on with your rant. A good laugh will be had by all.

@GoldenGate what’s up with a MAC? You just saved me family! I was going to to take my kid to homecoming at FAMU at the end of October to hang out with her cousins and to see if she can find some rhythm.

I think we’ll hide in our basement for another year or until the death rate comes down.

When deaths from the COVID-19 vaccine exceed deaths from COVID-19... you're being played.

When deaths from the COVID-19 vaccine exceed deaths from COVID-19... you're being played.

And the grand prize for base rate errors goes to.....

Met61. Congratulations, Met61.

I think you'll find that Taiwanese deaths after polio vaccination also exceed Taiwanese deaths after contracting polio. Bonus points if you can figure out why.

Interesting, but I'm a little skeptical of this website. Here is one of their disclaimers.

• The information on this website is believed to be complete, true, accurate or not misleading, but NO GUARANTEE OF ACCURARY.

That's probably a standard disclosure but I find it hilarious that they misspelled Accuracy.

@GoldenGate what’s up with a MAC? You just saved me family! I was going to to take my kid to homecoming at FAMU at the end of October to hang out with her cousins and to see if she can find some rhythm.

I think we’ll hide in our basement for another year or until the death rate comes down.

Are you vaccinated and do you believe masks reduce spread, or are you one of the typical anti-vax/mask right wing dumbfucks who hang out here (and all Herman Cain Award winners)?

Interesting, but I'm a little skeptical of this website. Here is one of their disclaimers.

• The information on this website is believed to be complete, true, accurate or not misleading, but NO GUARANTEE OF ACCURARY.

That's probably a standard disclosure but I find it hilarious that they misspelled Accuracy.

So now that you're actually reading some bs for what it is, how do you feel about your buddy Bruddah dumbfuck's assertion that only 17 people a day were dying of Covid in FL as of 10/2?

With all the things to worry about in 2021, it hadn’t occurred to me to fret about the social impact that masks might have on my son; I’d been so relieved that his public elementary school, in San Francisco, would require them. But here we were. Huxley couldn’t tell his new classmates apart; he had trouble hearing them; he wasn’t sure whether they could hear him; and he became especially disoriented around lunchtime, he said, because that was when all the kids took their masks off. Suddenly they looked like entirely new people. Normally he’s pretty good at making friends, but the confusion was giving him anxiety.

“Even for adults, it is difficult to recognize faces in masks,” says Changhong Liu, a psychologist at Bournemouth University, in the U.K., who studies face recognition. People process faces holistically, he told me, taking in all the features in combination—which is impossible when some of those features are obstructed by a mask, or even sunglasses. And until about age 14, children are still developing their facial-recognition skills.

Some psychologists and educators worry that such impairment in facial processing can lead to a spate of challenges with socialization and communication.

Back