Vaccine

Just out of curiosity, which epidemiologist are you going to believe in regards to the booster?
I have not heard anyone with a solid rebuttal to Gruber and Krause’s argument. Third shots save fewer lives than first shots.

If I were particularly vulnerable, I’d probably get in line for shot #3. But I am not. That shot does more good in someone else’s arm.

If, a year or two from now, the world is mostly vaccinated and they recommend a Delta/Mu/Omega booster, I’ll get it.

I have not heard anyone with a solid rebuttal to Gruber and Krause’s argument. Third shots save fewer lives than first shots.

If I were particularly vulnerable, I’d probably get in line for shot #3. But I am not. That shot does more good in someone else’s arm.

If, a year or two from now, the world is mostly vaccinated and they recommend a Delta/Mu/Omega booster, I’ll get it.

Wow...shocking...something you and I actually agree on....every single word.

Where I think we disagree is where this leaves us. Effectively, it means you are conceding there is nothing on the horizon and no soft off ramp (which is unacceptable to the Biden admin). That leaves us with 3 possibilities: a. the Delta burns itself out relatively quickly and miraculously things turn back to normal and no further variants take hold, b. the English/north European approach....remove most restrictions and masks and testing of asymptomatics (particularly in schools) and trust natural immunity to act as a booster and get us there, or c. we continue with soft restrictions in perpetuity. It's a reasonable position to say we can't do b. until we get greater first shot compliance, but I note the CDC estimates 83% seroprevalence already among blood donors and the remaining 17% do have an autonomy to make bad decisions.

No, no. I am wise to it now. I was being played.

No more masks for me. I now know that every single virologist in the country was lying to me. Those pictures of freezer trucks outside hospitals? Those held the crushed ice for the margaritas they’d drink while laughing at all of us plebes.

Thanks to you for setting me straight.
You jabbed your kids with a big unknown, that can't be fully knowable for several years. (FYI, smallpox vax prevents contracting and spreading).

You blindly followed and bowed too your betters, masking your kids all day in school while your betters are laughing, socializing, and partying maskless without a worry in the world.

Actually, you might be intelligent, but wise you are not.

Grace T. says we should not listen to any medical experts because they have all been pressured to lie by politicians. Other than desert hound's anonymous pathologist/war veteran/Big 10 med school grad/former resident at a secret reputable place, who posts things at websites that even desert hound is too embarrassed to admit.

We should only listen to Grace T. despite apparently never having a paying job in her adult life, because that's how conspiracy theories work best.
You should only listen to the medical experts on the Tee V. Don't trust or listen to your friendly neighborhood, no book deal havin medical professional.

Maybe I missed the post somewhere, but apparently PHD's are the most vaccine hesitant group out of the various education levels at 26%. Even higher hesitancy than the those with a high school education, or less. Not sure it means anything, but PHD's are overwhelmingly Democrats. Pew has said PHD's that are Republican are only 4-10% depending on field of study, 6% for scientists.

You jabbed your kids with a big unknown, that can't be fully knowable for several years. (FYI, smallpox vax prevents contracting and spreading).

You blindly followed and bowed too your betters, masking your kids all day in school while your betters are laughing, socializing, and partying maskless without a worry in the world.

Actually, you might be intelligent, but wise you are not.
I couldn't care less what Dad4 did, he did what he thought was best for his family. That's all I want too, is the choice to do what is best for my family. Unfortunately, there is a population of the fearful and/or arrogant that want to make that decision for my family. That's the problem I have.

Maybe I missed the post somewhere, but apparently PHD's are the most vaccine hesitant group out of the various education levels at 26%. Even higher hesitancy than the those with a high school education, or less. Not sure it means anything, but PHD's are overwhelmingly Democrats. Pew has said PHD's that are Republican are only 4-10% depending on field of study, 6% for scientists.

That was brought up before and was shown to be somewhat of a mis-statement.

Per Grace T., the government and health experts conspired to lie about the pandemic and overstate how dangerous it is so they could make children wear masks unnecessarily at school. We know this because children do not transmit Covid. Teachers and staff also do not transmit Covid. Healthcare costs do not rise for employers, including school districts, because no one is actually dying of Covid (except when we can blame democrats). We know it is all a conspiracy (although not THE conspiracy to overthrow capitalism) because Gavin Newsom once had dinner at the French Laundry. You must ignore what every medical expert in the world is saying. Everything they say is a lie. Believe Grace T. instead.
Way to encapsulate everything that has never been said nor conclusions drawn….just take sound bytes and twist them to your narrative.

Who is watching the bridge while you’re out “pillaging the Trumpanzee villages”?

I couldn't care less what Dad4 did, he did what he thought was best for his family. That's all I want too, is the choice to do what is best for my family. Unfortunately, there is a population of the fearful and/or arrogant that want to make that decision for my family. That's the problem I have.
Dad4 is said "population."

You'll take what you're told to take...anti-vaxxer!

Yes, clearly none of the thousands of epidemiologists in the country is telling the truth.

There isn't even a virus at all. It's all one big scam to trick you into wearing a mask, so we can laugh at you on social media.

*Eye roll*
Drama queen.

Back