Vaccine

No, its like Biden telling us to go buy electric cars. Maybe a great idea, but not practical or feasible.

"You should all go out and buy electric cars to curb inflation and save the planet"....moralizing

"There's a tax credit for manufacturers to build electric cars of $10K"....policy (positive incentives)

"Gas cars are now banned. People who drive them are thrown in jail"....policy (negative incentives)

None of the above practical desirable or feasible.

1660000770786.png

Trump says Mar-A-Lago home in Florida 'under siege' by FBI agents
Trump likened the reported 'siege' to what occurs in 'third-world countries'

I bet all you Trump haters are happy the FBI is raiding his house right now. Wow, amazing what is happening to our once beautiful country. These people are rutless animals and will kill you and fire you if you don't obey or go away.

1660000733753.png

So Australian/New Zealand restrictions coulda been reproduced elsewhere in the world (we know that because of China and Vietnam, because neither is an island). It would have been, however, as we see also from China and Vietnam, much more problematic in the United States because:

-Trump was President. He realized within 2 months he had been played by Birx. He wanted to reverse course (but was hamstrung in doing so without coming out before the election and admitting to everyone he was played)
-Unlike NZ and Australia, we were in season and COVID had already been circulating in the US for months and NY was already in a full outbreak when the trigger was pulled on lockdowns.
-The US border is much longer than Australia/New Zealand. Would have required a hard shut down of air travel abroad and massive policing of the southern border even to US citizen (unpalatable to the Democratic party). We would have had to treat the southern border like the Spanish treat Melilla and Trump couldn't even get his border wall done (assuming Canada would have gone along in a free north america zone).
-The first amendment. Would have required the suppression with force of the BLM protests when quarantine was broken.
-It would have required getting the courts to go along with shutting down travel between the states and cities despite the constitutional protections for interstate travel. Florida had to back down when NY complained about the DeSantis embargo on New Yorkers coming to the state.
-Federalism. Would have required the federal government imposing its will on the states going so far as to remove DeSantis and Noem from power.
-Would have required the federal government to impose the lockdowns on an armed citizenry a large segment was opposed (who by koinkey dink also controlled the guns), not to mention a large enforcement regime where neighbors notified on neighbors for leaving their houses. The courts would have had to have gone along with.
-Would have required the federal government to do a broader shutdown of essential businesses beyond what they did including takeout, construction, weed and alcohol. The courts would have to go along with it despite the limits on the exercise of federal power over matters not affecting interstate commerce.

In other words, while theoretically an Aus/NZ might have been attempted by a President Hillary in an alternate universe, the end result was likely violence if not civil war both against the red staters and the BLMers.

And as for the shoulda, here's a good argument re New Zealand from GBD Bhattacharya

"Raid 45s home but not hunter bidens? Weaponization of our govt for political gain. America you still think we put rule of law first?"
From Kash

The Rubicon has just been crossed politically. Trump's Mar Largo residence was raided by the FBI. If the GOP ever take the presidency again (particularly if it's DeSantis) they'll wholesale purge the FBI. Like Latin American Republics, each ingoing admin will use the legal infrastructure to punish (even deservedly so) the outgoing admin. As in Latin America, political contests become existential threats to the politicians because they determine who is going to jail.

Assuming Biden lives long enough, if the Rs win 2024 they are totally turning the Hunter situation against him. If true, they will turn the covering of Joe Biden's mental state and possible dementia against those around him.

The Latin Americanization of US politics is here.

"Raid 45s home but not hunter bidens? Weaponization of our govt for political gain. America you still think we put rule of law first?"
From Kash
Yup, the fact this is happening to Trump but not Biden after what's come out about Hunter will 100% be used, rightly or wrong, as justification to weaponize this. Just like every President going forward will be impeached if the House is controlled by the opposite party, every outgoing administration will be investigated and if there is a even a sliver of justifiable evidence prosecuted for any malfeasance. Bill Clinton would have had the book thrown at him for perjury. Bush for the Iraq stuff. Obama, if not he himself, members of his admin for the DEA stuff and IRS and Hillary. Latin American politics here we come, which is bad because it makes losing the white house an existential threat to the politicians themselves.

Yup, the fact this is happening to Trump but not Biden after what's come out about Hunter will 100% be used, rightly or wrong, as justification to weaponize this. Just like every President going forward will be impeached if the House is controlled by the opposite party, every outgoing administration will be investigated and if there is a even a sliver of justifiable evidence prosecuted for any malfeasance. Bill Clinton would have had the book thrown at him for perjury. Bush for the Iraq stuff. Obama, if not he himself, members of his admin for the DEA stuff and IRS and Hillary. Latin American politics here we come, which is bad because it makes losing the white house an existential threat to the politicians themselves.
I disagree. All this shows me is the whole system and all branches of government are corrupt, bought, bribed, blackmailed and compromised. We need help and I already told what will happen. This is not fixable and you know it. The question remains. Will people like you and others on here that hate Mr. trump stand up for a man who did nothing wrong and get treated like shit and as a criminal orr will folks say that is wrong? I'm afraid I already know this crew and so many want to go back to normal. You guys hate t so much that some will be happy that he get's arrested. Q said the first arrest will shock the world. I heard the FBI found some terrible things in his safe so he's busted....lol. I'm done for awhile. I could go off on all of you but I won't. Enjoy the wonderful day and I will come back later when I calm down. Plus, the asshole is back. So many assholes on here I can't take it. Peace to you and your family.

Last edited:
I disagree. All this shows me is the whole system and all branches of government are corrupt, bought, bribed, blackmailed and compromised. We need help and I already told what will happen. This is not fixable and you know it. The question remains. Will people like you and others on here that hate Mr. trump stand up for a man who did nothing wrong and get treated like shit and as a criminal orr will folks say that is wrong? I'm afraid I already know this crew and so many want to go back to normal. You guys hate t so much that some will be happy that he get's arrested. Q said the first arrest will shock the world. I heard the FBI found some terrible things in his safe so he's busted....lol. I'm done for awhile. I could go off on all of you but I won't. Enjoy the wonderful day and I will come back later when I calm down. Plus, the asshole is back. So many assholes on here I can't take it. Peace to you and your family.

He may very well be deserved to be arrested. We haven't seen the evidence (the warrant, for the sake of transparency, needs to be released immediately)...though the FBI's prior conduct with the impeachments puts me on guard...particularly if it has to do with the Jan 6 incitement issue given everything we've learned from the D hearings. My point is there were certainly grounds to rake Clinton over the coals but he got a slap on the wrist. There was Bush and the lying about the justifications for the Iraq war. There was Hillary and the emails. There is Hunter Biden. There's a difference between coulda and shoulda. The chief problem here is that this, as you posted, weaponizes political prosecutions. That's stuff that's done in Latin America. Even though it may very well be warranted (I don't know based on what we know right now), it's hugely politically destabilizing.

If any of the MAGA wing Rs win (DeSantis as opposed to Pence) in 2024. They will purge the FBI. They will weaponize in turn. And BTW Trump now (short of being arrested) is almost guaranteed now to run. The MAGA wing will barring some major evidence we don't know yet circle around him (DeSantis may decline to run and wait). He most likely (if they took this step) will be arrested which means we will have an indicted nominee of the Rs running for President. Some blue states will, as a result, move to block him from the ballot because of it. And we have the beginnings of a major political and constitutional crisis underway.

He may very well be deserved to be arrested. We haven't seen the evidence (the warrant, for the sake of transparency, needs to be released immediately)...though the FBI's prior conduct with the impeachments puts me on guard...particularly if it has to do with the Jan 6 incitement issue given everything we've learned from the D hearings. My point is there were certainly grounds to rake Clinton over the coals but he got a slap on the wrist. There was Bush and the lying about the justifications for the Iraq war. There was Hillary and the emails. There is Hunter Biden. There's a difference between coulda and shoulda. The chief problem here is that this, as you posted, weaponizes political prosecutions. That's stuff that's done in Latin America. Even though it may very well be warranted (I don't know based on what we know right now), it's hugely politically destabilizing.

If any of the MAGA wing Rs win (DeSantis as opposed to Pence) in 2024. They will purge the FBI. They will weaponize in turn. And BTW Trump now (short of being arrested) is almost guaranteed now to run. The MAGA wing will barring some major evidence we don't know yet circle around him (DeSantis may decline to run and wait). He most likely (if they took this step) will be arrested which means we will have an indicted nominee of the Rs running for President. Some blue states will, as a result, move to block him from the ballot because of it. And we have the beginnings of a major political and constitutional crisis underway.
Noem has come out. So has Abbott. De Santis not yet (which is funny) but no doubt he will see what's ahead of him (since it's his state, Florida may have been informed).

They better be rock solid about what they are looking for because otherwise in the face of inaction on Hunter Biden this is an outright declaration of war on the Maga wing of the R party. Rumors are it's documents Trump may have illegally removed (which would be flimsy but the penalty includes a bar from office).

Goodbye Grace T, Watty, K&S and the rest of you. I wish you no harm and only peace. I go away in peace and look to start a new life.
1660006588302.png

Noem has come out. So has Abbott. De Santis not yet (which is funny) but no doubt he will see what's ahead of him (since it's his state, Florida may have been informed).

They better be rock solid about what they are looking for because otherwise in the face of inaction on Hunter Biden this is an outright declaration of war on the Maga wing of the R party. Rumors are it's documents Trump may have illegally removed (which would be flimsy but the penalty includes a bar from office).

Wasn't the head of the FBI appointed by Trump? I mean was Biden even involved in any of this? Something doesn't smell right. Either they have a slam dunk reason to do this, or it's a setup against the dems.

Wasn't the head of the FBI appointed by Trump? I mean was Biden even involved in any of this? Something doesn't smell right. Either they have a slam dunk reason to do this, or it's a setup against the dems.
Trump doesn’t exactly make life long friends with former appointees but it doesn’t have to be the fbi…ultimate approval comes from garland (who’ll you’ll recall may still be smarting from being denied the Supreme Court and who cooperated with the teachers unions against the school board protestors). Unless it’s a set up by garland that’s unlikely.

it may very well be a slam dunk. I hope for the country’s sake it is. Because if it is anything short of that certain events are now locked:

-trump barring illness or death or conviction or some grand deal with desantis is going to be the Republican nominee
-the doj will indict and arrest trump for something to justify this
-the republicans the next time they win the presidency will gut the three letter agencies and it will be a litmus test for anyone running. The ds will react in unknown ways at the current time.
-barring a major incident at this point the house is locked for the rs. The only question is the margin.
-biden if he doesn’t resign will be impeached. There will be a criminal referral out of the house for hunter.
-impeachment and criminal investigation will be used as political weapons in the future

they didn’t go after Clinton for perjury. They didn’t go after bush for the Iraq shenanigans. They didn’t go after Hillary for the emails and classified information. They haven’t gone after hunter. They haven’t raided the Epstein pedos or published the list. They better have the goods this time for everyone sake And it better not be something like mishandling classified info or the national archives.

The Rubicon has just been crossed politically. Trump's Mar Largo residence was raided by the FBI. If the GOP ever take the presidency again (particularly if it's DeSantis) they'll wholesale purge the FBI. Like Latin American Republics, each ingoing admin will use the legal infrastructure to punish (even deservedly so) the outgoing admin. As in Latin America, political contests become existential threats to the politicians because they determine who is going to jail.

Assuming Biden lives long enough, if the Rs win 2024 they are totally turning the Hunter situation against him. If true, they will turn the covering of Joe Biden's mental state and possible dementia against those around him.

The Latin Americanization of US politics is here.
Why is this in the vaccine thread?

They have a search warrant issued by a Federal Judge. That means the FBI/DOJ swore an affidavit that there was probable cause of finding evidence of a crime.

Trump doesn’t exactly make life long friends with former appointees but it doesn’t have to be the fbi…ultimate approval comes from garland (who’ll you’ll recall may still be smarting from being denied the Supreme Court and who cooperated with the teachers unions against the school board protestors). Unless it’s a set up by garland that’s unlikely.

it may very well be a slam dunk. I hope for the country’s sake it is. Because if it is anything short of that certain events are now locked:

-trump barring illness or death or conviction or some grand deal with desantis is going to be the Republican nominee
-the doj will indict and arrest trump for something to justify this
-the republicans the next time they win the presidency will gut the three letter agencies and it will be a litmus test for anyone running. The ds will react in unknown ways at the current time.
-barring a major incident at this point the house is locked for the rs. The only question is the margin.
-biden if he doesn’t resign will be impeached. There will be a criminal referral out of the house for hunter.
-impeachment and criminal investigation will be used as political weapons in the future

they didn’t go after Clinton for perjury. They didn’t go after bush for the Iraq shenanigans. They didn’t go after Hillary for the emails and classified information. They haven’t gone after hunter. They haven’t raided the Epstein pedos or published the list. They better have the goods this time for everyone sake And it better not be something like mishandling classified info or the national archives.
Mishandling classified info is a serious federal crime.

Mishandling classified info is a serious federal crime.
One which is rarely ever raided let alone prosecuted or the list of high profile people in jail would be long. That one won’t stick. It would have to be something like bullet proof proof that he sent secrets to Russia.
They have a search warrant issued by a Federal Judge. That means the FBI/DOJ swore an affidavit that there was probable cause of finding evidence of a crime.
You know as well as I do the judge doesn’t look at the veracity of the claims made only a pleading. It’s a rubber stamp. The more compelling sign is that it would have to be approved by Garland himself given that this action against a former president is unprecedented. He better have the goods this time.

Why is this in the vaccine thread?
Meh it’s the conclusion of the same story that started with the pandemic and derailed an easy trump victory. It all flows from that. But for one there isn’t the other. Plus this thread has covered everything from religion to dining to climate change.

One which is rarely ever raided let alone prosecuted or the list of high profile people in jail would be long. That one won’t stick. It would have to be something like bullet proof proof that he sent secrets to Russia.

You know as well as I do the judge doesn’t look at the veracity of the claims made only a pleading. It’s a rubber stamp. The more compelling sign is that it would have to be approved by Garland himself given that this action against a former president is unprecedented. He better have the goods this time.
Don't worry. You will find ways to deny it, just like you are starting with here.

Meh it’s the conclusion of the same story that started with the pandemic and derailed an easy trump victory. It all flows from that. But for one there isn’t the other. Plus this thread has covered everything from religion to dining to climate change.
You could always start an appropriate off-topic thread about the search warrant.

Back