Vaccine

1659498172082.png

Well, it looks like more cheating from those who were bribed and most likely to do as told or their kids will be tossed in a woodchipper down in Maricopa. They have to put up a fence to keep the folks safe when they go nuts after the steal? I feel bad that people are so compromised. By the way, Election integrity candidate Mark Finchem is sweeping the floor in every AZ county... but those same voters abandoned Kari Lake and went for Karrin Taylor? Ya right! I'm sure the pyschopaths on here will claim victory.

Its truly sick how people have been treated the last 2 1/2 years. Made sick! Kept sick! Families ripped apart! Fired for saying no to jab! Forced to wear a mask! Children not allowed in school! Cant be educated! Loose social interactions! On so many levels humanity has been abused by psychopaths!!!!

Breaking Covid 19 News:
Prayers to our President Joe Biden. He has Rona again. Get well soon Mr. President. We need you back ASAP!

President Joe Biden is continuing to struggle with COVID-19, according to his administration.

The president has tested positive for the virus a third time, while the White House physician also noted that Biden has now developed a cough.

Late last month, Dr. Kevin O’Connor, Biden’s doctor, noted that the president had recovered following his initial diagnosis. But in a memorandum issued on Wednesday, O’Connor said he had once again tested positive for the virus.

9 years for a vap pin with hippie lettuce oil in it? Wowza, that seems awfully harsh and I hope Brittney can get out asap and learn from this nightmare. I feel bad for her :(

1659629234284.png

NEW Drip Boom*** FBI Director Christopher Wray also just testified that "a number of people" who worked on Crossfire Hurricane are under internal investigation but suggested that none have been fired because the probes have been "slowed down" due to "cooperation and assistance" with John Durham's criminal investigation.

9 years for a vap pin with hippie lettuce oil in it? Wowza, that seems awfully harsh and I hope Brittney can get out asap and learn from this nightmare. I feel bad for her :(

View attachment 14486

Just remember, she alone chose to work/live under Russian Laws.
And although I don't agree with any of her viewpoints...JOE BIDEN is
to blame for her arrest and subsequent incarceration. He and his ilk
have made Russia the whipping boy for all of " Their " Crimes against
the USA. Now Brittany is the latest pawn in this Game of Thrones.

Back