Vaccine

So sensitive, but of course this whole distrust of authority thing is new to you. Many of the rest of us have been that way since the 60’s back when “conservatives” were the ones blindly following “the establishment” . . . now it’s just one guy.
'If You Are Not a Liberal When You Are Young, You Have No Heart, and If You Are Not a Conservative When Old, You Have No Brain'

I don't have all the answers to life's big Qs. I will say that according to the scriptures, God was not alone at all and the Creator and the Team created life right here on earth. I would not destroy the life that God wanted to create. Happy TGIFF!!! We can do this you guys.

1652453092700.png

Oh, that one is easy. The data indicates mask mandates don't work.
People have real fear K & S and they think the mask will keep them safe. Also, people like to hide behind the mask. Depression is through the roof. People have lost a lot on their retirement funds. The mask is a great way to hide how your really doing. Most of the overweight and unhealthy people I see are still wearing mask. I do see a few young looking woke guys with mask on and "so above us all" attitude, they wear mask with honor and pride. I just stair at their eyes and communicate directly with them with eye to eye communication. I call it eye gazing :) The unhealthy mask folks I gaze with compassion. The healthy woke guys, I stare with, "really bro, please........"

You seem to want to make it a personal question.

Suppose Fauci is caught tomorrow with three prostitutes and a briefcase of renminbi. Would that, in any way, change whether mRNA vaccines are effective?
It would demonstrate terrible judgement and would reinforce the idea that Covid eroded his credibility.

effective vaccines...sure, once goal posts were realistically moved. He knew the deal, he's close with the parties involved . Yet he championed an idea that fell well short of the marketed mark. To believe anything else is naive.

Some good news out of California: The highest inflation ever has kicked in a automatic $.50 raise starting 2023. It couldn't come any sooner :)
1652454636147.png

If you were asking how best to run the NIH and CDC, I’d understand a focus on financial ties to Pharma companies.

Mostly, this is the thread against having to have rules to deal with covid. For that, the attacks on Fauci, or any other individual, are pretty much irrelevant. You have actual data.
Rules? doesn't science change? What rules? So when cloth masks don't work, still wear them? When it's obvious, based on science, that certain demographics don't need to be vaccinated, still mandate vaccines for them? Rules, schmules...silly to even use the term rules. Public health policy is best executed based on trust. That went out the window a while ago.

gibberish
Stopped reading that BS long ago. I may disagree with @dad4 on occasion, but he contributes his own thoughts, and I actually believe he would have the same conversation with me if I met him on the sidelines. A few here are a cross between poor trolls and non-critically thinking party advocates (and/or consumed by Trump Derangement Syndrome). They are incapable of worthwhile contributions, and I have difficulty believing their schtick is real. If it is the "real" them, it's even sadder than I imagined.

Rules? doesn't science change? What rules? So when cloth masks don't work, still wear them? When it's obvious, based on science, that certain demographics don't need to be vaccinated, still mandate vaccines for them? Rules, schmules...silly to even use the term rules. Public health policy is best executed based on trust. That went out the window a while ago.
People are so compromised ((bought and bribed to STFU)) because of the jobs they work at. The Big Lefty Cities are calling back Health Professionals that they fired for not taking the Jabs to see if they want their job back. Can you believe that? I was listening to a fired nurse on a conservative rag show share how appalled she was by her old boss calling her this week and acting as if nothing happened.

Old Boss Lady ((OBL)): Hey Nurse Rose, are you ready to come back to work?

Nurse: Come again,

OBL: I can hire you back finally. I am so sorry I had to fire you. I was just listening to the boss. How was your time off?

Nurse: You must be kidding, right?

OBL: No, we finally got the higher ups to allow you and the other non vaxxers back to work. The fact is, we have many vax workers who are actually sick with Covid and can't work. So and so passed a way and word on the street is he was 4 time jabbed but their calling it a "natural" death. We really need you back here asap!!

Nurse: Fat chance. My attorney is suing you guys on my behalf for wrongful termination among other things. I will never work for you ever again. In fact, me and some other nurses are staring a Independent Mobile Nurse Business!!

Stopped reading that BS long ago. I may disagree with @dad4 on occasion, but he contributes his own thoughts, and I actually believe he would have the same conversation with me if I met him on the sidelines. A few here are a cross between poor trolls and non-critically thinking party advocates (and/or consumed by Trump Derangement Syndrome). They are incapable of worthwhile contributions, and I have difficulty believing their schtick is real. If it is the "real" them, it's even sadder than I imagined.
What??? You disagree with me on everything and agree with Dad on most occasions? Brah, come on man :)

"When President Biden took office, millions were unemployed and there was no vaccine available. In the last 15 months, the economy has created 8.3M jobs and the unemployment rate stands at 3.6% — the fastest decline in unemployment to start a President's term ever recorded," the White House’s verified Twitter account wrote.

Mostly, this is the thread against having to have rules to deal with covid.

Because the rules did nothing to stop the virus.

The rules however have led to...

The highest inflation in 40 yrs. We massively overspent. And before someone says inflation is everywhere...other major economies are not experiencing anything close to our inflation because they didnt spend foolishly like we did.

The closure of biz done on an arbitrary way. Costco ok. The family store? not so much. Etc etc. Killing off biz, hurting savings

The closure of schools harmed kids...

And the list goes on and on.

The rules were arbitrary, not effective, etc. And as time goes on we are seeing more and more harm that was caused by the said rules.

Like masks, mandates don’t work when some ignore them. We are as strong as the weakest link.
how do we mandate a mask to work? If the mask doesn't work, it doesn't work. Can't force the mask to work. I suppose we could have established N95 mobile training and compliance teams? We are only as strong as the science suggests..

Because the rules did nothing to stop the virus.

The rules however have led to...

The highest inflation in 40 yrs. We massively overspent. And before someone says inflation is everywhere...other major economies are not experiencing anything close to our inflation because they didnt spend foolishly like we did.

The closure of biz done on an arbitrary way. Costco ok. The family store? not so much. Etc etc. Killing off biz, hurting savings

The closure of schools harmed kids...

And the list goes on and on.

The rules were arbitrary, not effective, etc. And as time goes on we are seeing more and more harm that was caused by the said rules.
Wait. How did masks and vaccine passports cause inflation?

I understand how you can blame oil price shocks, deficit spending, or supply chain disruptions. There is a good argument for each of those.

But you want to blame the covid containment rules. Why should I believe that covid rules, of all things, were the primarily factor in causing inflation?

Back