Vaccine

Subjective most commonly means based on the personal perspective or preferences of a person—the subject who's observing something. In contrast, objective most commonly means not influenced by or based on a personal viewpoint—based on the analysis of an object of observation only.
Hence your use of the ignore button.

nope , the science changes , sometimes overnight
I'm not questioning his science, I dont' think anyone thinks he's dumb. But he is quite the liar and a megalomaniac. He left the science business a long time ago, he's nothing but a peddler for pharma, and very good at it.

I'm not questioning his science, I dont' think anyone thinks he's dumb. But he is quite the liar and a megalomaniac. He left the science business a long time ago, he's nothing but a peddler for pharma, and very good at it.

everything That comes out of his mouth should be questioned . He doesn’t deserve our trust.

In fact that’s the problem with this entire pandemic , who are we supposed to trust?

fortunately, unless you are living in some deep blue hell hole , most of the country is largely ignoring Fauci and living their lives

Redirect, never answer. You were given a chance to answer simple questions - and couldn't muster the courage to provide simple answers.
He never provides answers.

Never actually articulates his position on anything.

Never makes a case for what he believes or makes a case why someone else is wrong.

Never provides any insight.

It doesn't fall apart, you are not opening your eyes. It's plenty effective against the Delta variant, but it wanes...that's the point, it wanes. It wanes against the OG and subsequent variants. If you are an early vaccine adopter, your almost back to square one. Maddening huh. And, you will have to wait for your therapeutic booster. The FDA isn't too keen on boosters. People have even quit over boosters..imagaine that.
You feel the vax isn't living up to billing. I feel it is amazingly effective, even with known limitations. We aren't in agreement on this one.

Seems like most of my kids' vaccinations had boosters. The possibility of a booster doesn't surprise me at all. Kind of what I expected.

You feel the vax isn't living up to billing. I feel it is amazingly effective, even with known limitations. We aren't in agreement on this one.

Seems like most of my kids' vaccinations had boosters. The possibility of a booster doesn't surprise me at all. Kind of what I expected.

I don’t disagree with you in principal on vaccine effectiveness

but do believe the vaccine was sold that way to the public? Did our leaders health officials express to us the limitations of said vaccine initially?

wasnt Biden’s pitch in May “ get vaxxed or mask”.

biden is back in a mask and has been shot up three times now

They are all back in mask

I don’t disagree with you in principal on vaccine effectiveness

but do believe the vaccine was sold that way to the public? Did our leaders health officials express to us the limitations of said vaccine initially?

wasnt Biden’s pitch in May “ get vaxxed or mask”.

biden is back in a mask and has been shot up three times now

They are all back in mask
At least when on camera or in public view!

One of those “things tha make you say, hmmm”:

You can lose your job and access to unemployment benefits if you are not vaccinated. But if you’re already on unemployment, do you need to show proof of vaccination to receive benefits?

NO - why?

Oh the hypocrisy!

Interesting article

"The pharmaceutical giant Merck is planning to charge Americans $712 for a Covid drug that cost only $17.74 to produce and whose development was subsidized by the American government."

"That’s not a “free market.” It is a top-down command economy perfectly calibrated for price gouging, and the pharmaceutical industry and its puppet politicians want to keep it that way. "

Merck wants Americans to pay $712 for a Covid drug that taxpayers helped develop | David Sirota | The Guardian

Interesting article

"The pharmaceutical giant Merck is planning to charge Americans $712 for a Covid drug that cost only $17.74 to produce and whose development was subsidized by the American government."

"That’s not a “free market.” It is a top-down command economy perfectly calibrated for price gouging, and the pharmaceutical industry and its puppet politicians want to keep it that way. "

Merck wants Americans to pay $712 for a Covid drug that taxpayers helped develop | David Sirota | The Guardian
Especially coming from Merck, who many consider to be the most "ethical" of the big pharma companies - except for the minor Vioxx debacle in the early 2000s.

When Pfizer announced their vaccine, they claimed 90% effectiveness (not 100%) and that was before the Delta variant had appeared.

You may have thought a booster was going to eventually be needed but the general public wasn't pitched the idea. The vaccine schedule (2 doses for Pfizer/Moderna, 1 for JJ) was sold as the ticket to backyard freedom. While the development of the vaccines(s) was impressive, the messaging and politization of the product left a lot to be desired. It's a very useful tool to manage the disease, but it's not the only one.

As far as your kid's vaccination, pediatric vaccination is based on a vaccine schedule. Boosters and vaccine schedules are fundamentally different. Generally speaking, live vaccines don't need boosters. And if given a booster, the timing is well beyond the 6-8 months that's been proposed for the covid vaccine.

As far as covid boosters are concerned, there is much disagreement as to who gets a booster, when, etc. There isn't enough safety data available for the CDC/FDA to make a blanket approval.

You may have thought a booster was going to eventually be needed but the general public wasn't pitched the idea. The vaccine schedule (2 doses for Pfizer/Moderna, 1 for JJ) was sold as the ticket to backyard freedom. While the development of the vaccines(s) was impressive, the messaging and politization of the product left a lot to be desired. It's a very useful tool to manage the disease, but it's not the only one.

As far as your kid's vaccination, pediatric vaccination is based on a vaccine schedule. Boosters and vaccine schedules are fundamentally different. Generally speaking, live vaccines don't need boosters. And if given a booster, the timing is well beyond the 6-8 months that's been proposed for the covid vaccine.

As far as covid boosters are concerned, there is much disagreement as to who gets a booster, when, etc. There isn't enough safety data available for the CDC/FDA to make a blanket approval.
You are Monday morning quarterbacking!

When Pfizer announced their vaccine, they claimed 90% effectiveness (not 100%) and that was before the Delta variant had appeared.
Great example of misinformation. They claimed 90% "efficacy" and the trials weren't even done. Wonder why they did that? Big difference between efficacy and effectiveness - you can look it up. It's likely that the FDA was going to approve safe vaccines above 50% efficacy.

Again, Big Pharma influencing and driving messaging. We really don't know how effective these vaccines are. We will eventually. For now studies will continue, decisions will be made, and more money will be made. In reality, vaccines aren't a big money driver, therapeutics are. But why miss an opportunity to get big federal dollars to develop, test, manufacture product that is considered life saving and essential. It's a no brainer.

Elites giving more conspiracy fodder to the extremes. These guys just can't help themselves. Journalism is on life support and its failures are driving the divide in our country.

The biggest tell that someone is gleefully following a false narrative and mindlessly repeating CNN talking points, is when they call Ivermectin "horse paste".

Back