USYS National Championship Livestream

Absolutely horrified that the team that lost 8-0 to Surf won yesterday 2-0. Again absolutely horrified at the lack of meaningful competition at the National level. I hope Surf wins the championship 10-0 no kidding! Roll on!

'04 age group lacking in depth and talent pool?

Absolutely horrified that the team that lost 8-0 to Surf won yesterday 2-0. Again absolutely horrified at the lack of meaningful competition at the National level. I hope Surf wins the championship 10-0 no kidding! Roll on!

They tied Lonestar today 1-1. They are playing the team that they beat 8-0 in the final on Saturday so your prediction could happen.

Legends has three teams in the semi-finals. The girls 99, 01 and 02 are in the hunt for National Championships. It's going to be an exciting weekend.

'04 age group lacking in depth and talent pool?

Nationally absolutely horrible style of play.
SoCal I can easily say BEACH, Arsenal, RSC; and the lowest level of CRL was better than the team they will face in the final.
They deserve the accolades though and I am proud!

SoCal I can easily say BEACH, Arsenal, RSC; and the lowest level of CRL was better than the team they will face in the final.

I remember when the USYS Championships were good. Before USYS and US Club split. Now it's usually one or two good teams beating up on everyone else once you pass U13.

Congrats to Surf, but if I was a parent (s) traveling or paying the ticket for my DDs to play this level of competition, I would not be very happy.

Well on the flip side maybe the scouts and the coaches exposure are invaluable! Silver lining. That being said it is truly the worst opponent I have seen so I guess I am used to the SoCal 04 group. Really it's bad.....just watch

I remember when the USYS Championships were good. Before USYS and US Club split. Now it's usually one or two good teams beating up on everyone else once you pass U13.

It's great that Legends is there but it's not at the level of the ECNL playoffs for sure. ECNL playoffs were much more entertaining than this.

Well on the flip side maybe the scouts and the coaches exposure are invaluable! Silver lining. That being said it is truly the worst opponent I have seen so I guess I am used to the SoCal 04 group. Really it's bad.....just watch

I see your silverlining, but is it worth say $1500-$2000?

I am just trying to be positive! Hey if it gets them on the radar for a D1 scholarship worth 120k because they not only went but slaughtered I would say so! Good on them- they deserve that praise and recognition and I hope that maybe scouts were watching the 2022 group (majority of the team and starters)

For U13 - Two of the teams in Finals are DA for next year, makes you question the other regions quality.
Real national championship was probably played in Seattle for this age group. Congrats to u13 surf always a fun team to watch.

Uh the NJ team is DA?
Well that's disturbing. Actually disturbing. Trust me watch the first game...
Welp I guess NG and MAP are right yet again. It looks nothing like a PDA team. Are you sure???????

Right that many subpar even marginal teams would get DA status. In this case a team worse than anything I have seen here and equivalent of flight two at best. We aren't talking a SoCal "oddity" we are talking down right flight 2-3 quality. Just watch!
Call me mean it's factual.

Right that many subpar even marginal teams would get DA status. In this case a team worse than anything I have seen here and equivalent of flight two at best. We aren't talking a SoCal "oddity" we are talking down right flight 2-3 quality. Just watch!

What clubs are you referring to that got DA status? If you are referring to SDFC, I don't think that club received DA status.

http://www.ussoccerda.com/2017-girls-club-map

Teams don't get DA on the Girls side, Clubs do. I don't recall seeing that Club in the GDA list. It I could be wrong....I hope I'm not.

Back