USWNT

How do you know the 5 years of unemployment isn’t attributed to his white biological mother and adopted white parents?

Why do folks like you continue to deny the white blood in folks like Obama, Kap, and your Mac ass patna Dre?
Why can’t we roll with the white folks outlaw? White parents and grandparents don’t suffice for admission to the white club?
Is there a committee on whiteness, where I can get my whiteness certified?

The 5 years of unemployment are because he doesn't want to work. That's his 1/2 black "where the fuck is he" daddy side. He had job offers... he didn't want them.

You can roll with the whites when you stop blaming everyone else for your bullshit, Dre. I was giving you white certification. I was giving you Juris Doctorate certification... until your authenticity came under question after being unable to debate me on all the black victimhood.

How do you know the 5 years of unemployment isn’t attributed to his white biological mother and adopted white parents?

Why do folks like you continue to deny the white blood in folks like Obama, Kap, and your Mac ass patna Dre?
Why can’t we roll with the white folks outlaw? White parents and grandparents don’t suffice for admission to the white club?
Is there a committee on whiteness, where I can get my whiteness certified?

Dre, here's the deal. By your own admission, you live in a white neighborhood. Kaeperprick lived in Los Gatos, when he HAD a job, and now lives in Manhattan when he doesn't. Even Obama moved to Martha's Vineyard... population 4% black.

Pretty much says it all... doesn't it?

1961, 29% of black homes had no father present, 2019 76%.
What happened?
I am sure racism is a cause but it’s time for a little bit of personal responsibility.

Exactly. I agree. Defund the police.

Interesting, Dre. Are you watching the BET Awards? Nothing but black people... but that's not racist or anything. I did, however, get some incredibly good laughs out of it. Not much in the way of entertainment or awards... but lots of wound licking and making sure the audience knows that black people are all victims and just misunderstood. LMAO!

I'd say so... except Dre lives in the NorCal east bay and his kid is a goat in Tijuana... schooling and balling. Personally, I wouldn't want my young kid that far away. Not sure how you do that.
I know it’s counterintuitive but it’s actually more convenient for us to commute to Tijuana than it is to commute within Norcal for school and activities. We actually have more family time with school and activities based in TJ because we live by hwy 80 in NorCal and traffic is always bumper to bumper in both directions.

I know it’s counterintuitive but it’s actually more convenient for us to commute to Tijuana than it is to commute within Norcal for school and activities. We actually have more family time with school and activities based in TJ because we live by hwy 80 in NorCal and traffic is always bumper to bumper in both directions.

If you say so... I wish you both the best.

Back