USWNT

I don't believe in fairies, Spicoli. Fine if you want to... doesn't bother me a bit. I still love you like the little brother I should have killed as a child.
Wow, thanks for being honest about killing desires. You seem all upset about something in your past. Lighten up a little and take a chill pill. I know I believed in the YNT fairy tail and that's on me. I will tell you that Jesus is not a fairy and he loves you 100%. No strings attached and you dont have to be perfect. Trying to be better is the way, the truth and the life. Trust me on this one big bro, Jesus is 100% the real deal and incredible.

Because white people don't go into the hood and kill black people. In an average year, blacks are only murdered by roughly 250 white people.

Can you just go do your own homework?
How do you know what white people do? So are you the spokesperson for white folks now? Hey brainchild...if the murders are unsolved, how the fuck do you know what happened? You call Deon? WTF!

How do you know what white people do? So are you the spokesperson for white folks now? Hey brainchild...if the murders are unsolved, how the fuck do you know what happened? You call Deon? WTF!

Oh please... don't tell me a white man walks into a black neighborhood, kills someone and walks out. Black people only develop amnesia when it's a black on black murder. Since that happens SEVEN TIMES PER DAY: SEVEN DAYS PER WEEK, I can understand why they go unsolved.

But I know... you're only worried about the black criminals killed by cops because they were stupid criminals that resisted.

C'mon, Dre... let's talk about some of the cases. Tell me how Tamir Rice was a victim. Show me how Alton Sterling dindu nuffins. Remind me how Terence Crutcher was a victim. Enlighten me with how John Crawford was just being a good boy.

Oh please... don't tell me a white man walks into a black neighborhood, kills someone and walks out. Black people only develop amnesia when it's a black on black murder. Since that happens SEVEN TIMES PER DAY: SEVEN DAYS PER WEEK, I can understand why they go unsolved.

But I know... you're only worried about the black criminals killed by cops because they were stupid criminals that resisted.

C'mon, Dre... let's talk about some of the cases. Tell me how Tamir Rice was a victim. Show me how Alton Sterling dindu nuffins. Remind me how Terence Crutcher was a victim. Enlighten me with how John Crawford was just being a good boy.
What happened here buddy?

The video didnt show Floyd doing much resisting.

The only thing I can figure is he said something in the car, and got killed for contempt of cop.

Stupid? Sure. Justification for killing a man? Heck no.

The only thing I can figure is he said something in the car, and got killed for contempt of cop.

Let’s see what Pelosi thinks about George Kirby.

You didn't see the right video. Watch the one where the cop has to pull him out of the car and his partner has to run around the vehicle to assist. Again... not defending the cop, but Floyd was a piece of shit human being.

Don't be a pussy. Just say that you support the KKK.

I notice you didn't respond to the last post in our conversation. I asked you why BLM makes no effort to recognize people like Calvin Munerlyn and Captain Dorn. Two black men simply doing their jobs. Why do you think that is? Is it because they were murdered by other black people? Why doesn't BLM care about them? They have Breonna Taylor all over their page. Blame cops... but don't blame her boyfriend that was buddies with a drug dealer, used HER address and shot first at police, right?

Why isn't Oluwatoyin Salau on their page? She was just protesting. You know why her name isn't on there? She was killed by a black man. BLM doesn't give a shit about her life because there's no money in it. BLM is absolutely no better than the KKK.

Back