USMNT - Turning Point?

The game v Brazil was bout our ladies best, but we weathered the storm and survived.

Argentina gave Canada fits and we’re unlucky not to grab a point. Wednesday’s games will be interesting.

tjinaz

SILVER ELITE
The game v Brazil was bout our ladies best, but we weathered the storm and survived.

Argentina gave Canada fits and we’re unlucky not to grab a point. Wednesday’s games will be interesting.
Have to say that Brasil team was good. dynamic, skilled they are going to be a contender for years to come. I think Canada surprised us we had problems with them when we shouldn't. guess we will see, think the ARG game will be a blow out, we should put the smackdown on them.

Have to say that Brasil team was good. dynamic, skilled they are going to be a contender for years to come. I think Canada surprised us we had problems with them when we shouldn't. guess we will see, think the ARG game will be a blow out, we should put the smackdown on them.
I’ll drink to that!

outside!

PREMIER
For the Canada game, the US squad just looked like they were all having a bad day until the subs came in. I have never seen Macario have so many poor touches. Sauerbrunn had at least two 15 yard first touches/passes to the other team that looked like they came off her shin guards. I don't think it was indicative of the team, they just looked rusty and like the planets were not in alignment or something.

The US team looked better against Brazil. I am glad Macario did not play against Brazil. No need to add that dynamic to a friendly.