USMNT - Turning Point?

The top 7 EPL teams + maybe Arsenal are all better than Sevilla FC (I say this as a supporter of Sevilla since my 20s) and Krasnodar

The top 7 EPL teams + maybe Arsenal are all better than Sevilla FC (I say this as a supporter of Sevilla since my 20s) and Krasnodar
Also interesting that it’s still Real Madrid Barcelona juventus and inter that are holding out from repudiating the super league. The epl clubs folded like a wet blanket

electrichead72

SILVER ELITE
I think they may hold out hope for the money.

Those Spanish and Italian clubs really need the money. It looks like they may have no money to spend this year unless they can get someone dirt cheap or sell some of their players. That could lead to another year of not doing too well in Europe.

Since the rest of their league are not really doing too well either, they all still end up in Champions's League.

UEFA may be trying to ban them for the Superleague thing, which I think is dumb, but if that goes through, they're going to take another financial hit.

Desert Hound

PREMIER
Pulisic even though he came off the bench was awesome and that assist was both unselfish and lovely. Perhaps an American in a Champions League final.
Just noticed last night that the goalie for Austin FC is Pulisic. He is a cousin of the well known Pulisic.

Carlsbad7

SILVER
Amazing game. Back and forth the whole time. Madness in the stands. If seating wasn’t limited by covid there would have been a riot. The Ref was forced to play a role in the game but was fair without being a factor in the outcome. Seriously that ref kept things from getting crazy. Even the players sensed it but nether team was going to back down.