US soccer cancels a patriotic war hero

As for your assertion that I’m toggling among personas, how typically magat is that? No matter how much y’all try to deny it, more than 81 million people voted for Biden, and I just happen to be one of that majority who are hanging out here. We know you’re all louder, more obnoxious, and dumber than others wherever you go (your safe space Parler excepted of course), bit you’re still the loser minority. No, Dominion and the ghost of a long dead south american dictator aren’t hijacking your favorite soccer website. You can hold as many press conferences as you want at Four Seasons Total Landscaping to claim otherwise, but it only confirms how you’re all stupid, incompetent losers.
Hanapaa!!

When he said lots of countries had slavery and the USA is the only one to fight a war to end it, I’m not sure he understands that is exactly the opposite of the point he’s trying to make.

and to say that oh since only 8% of people owned slaves it couldn’t have been that big of a deal and ignoring the scale and scope of the economies built on slavery is....obtuse. Either intentionally or he’s just stupid.

if you don’t think folks should kneel during the anthem. Fine. Think that. Then head on down to your local police station and ask what policies and procedures they are putting in place to eliminate the murder of Black people. If the kneeling bothers you, go help fix the reason they are kneeling.

but trying to dismiss the whole thing under the guise of some inaccurate facts and tired rhetoric is so played out. It’s 2021.That way of thinking lost the presidency, house and senate. Get a new playbook homie.

Back