Truth.

thirteenknots

SILVER ELITE
Truth

The truth matters.
The truth is not subject to opinions.
Truth is based on facts.
If we forsake facts, we forsake freedom.

Looks like The Lion Mr. Trump is starting a new social media truth platform. Q talked about this as well in a one year delta last year. Dan Scavino posted some interesting clues if one wants to know more about the truth. I call it, "connect the dots of life."

1634823313212.png

Follow the Truth :)

Trading in Trump SPAC reopens, is immediately halted again after shares surge more than 100%.

The world is watching as the world changes before our very eyes.

Jack & Mark vs President Trump and The United States Armed Forces. This is going to be some neat movie ending stuff you guys. The good guys win. Get out the popcorn folks, its about to get gnarly :)

1635125490735.png

Last edited:
1635172906815.png

Ray Kurzeil said we're just a few scientific breakthroughs ((waiting on all the human experiments with Jabs & boosters to end)) away from achieving eternal life through science and not through God. So the atheists now believes in eternal life but not with God and his love? Science vs God, WHO will win? I love winning and I love medals. I pick GOD because I love God and believe 100%!!!!

The TRUTH.

All truths must now
step forward.
There will be no more
hiding in the shadows.
All secrets must be revealed
and the slate wiped clean
for the birth of all of you have
ever dreamed to
become your new reality!!
Infinite abundance!!
Eternal peace!!
Perfect health and well-
being for ALL humanity!!
Hold this intention with
every thought and every
breath you take!!
YOU are creating it!!

t just came out with a long statement about the "what" and the "why" he is starting TruthSocial.com. The Lion vs Mark and Jack. "Social Media is the public square of our times" just like when Plato or Jesus taught and it must be free. We all need freedom of Speech. I told so many on here way back when HRC lost that Fake Book is going evil. Anyway, I would never ever censor a sitting US President and his Generals. That is dumb and America will respond in kind.

What are PEADs? How many did t sign in 2018? 2019? 2020? No leaks either and gang of 8 has no clue what is in them. Get popcorn out quickly folks...

Last edited:
Back