Trump Trying to Kill the Auto Industry

justified

SILVER ELITE
I wonder if Trump understands the auto business is global?

If the auto business slows, the economy slows, and we're into another recession. Toyota said it could add $1-3K per car if tariffs are imposed. Toyota employees thousands of US workers. If production slows, those folks won't be working.

https://www.barrons.com/articles/tr...e-global-auto-industry-says-moodys-1530132347

Last edited by a moderator:

If the auto business slows, the economy slows, and we're into another recession. Toyota said it could add $1-3K per car if tariffs are imposed. Toyota employees thousands of US workers. If production slows, those folks won't be working.

https://www.barrons.com/articles/tr...e-global-auto-industry-says-moodys-1530132347

It's funny.... I'm not 100 %, but I'm pretty close with the names I
give to you Jackass Lunatic Liberals.....Standing in the Hot sun
while pontificating lunacy will result in " Justafriedbrain " .....

Really, you pulled that one from DEEP in your lower colon....

Got it all figured out, don'tcha.
You know more than everyone about everything.
Dummy.

.................Justafriedbrain......Rodent........
Spola..........Tony Clifton.................MakeaPlay

.........................Friesinhand.............................

There's the two forwards, three midfielders and Goalie for the
SoCalSoccer Lemming Liberal Team called the RumpNuzzlingRangers.......
As you can see....five positions are open at the moment, hurry up
and post worthless shit and be considered !

The Uniforms are being designed by " Homeless Encampment Studios ".....
Located at the Angels Stadium underpass....They are open 24/7 for your
Olfactory Pleasure....
The material will be source from various garments sourced/supplied by the
Orange County Homeless recycling Group....

There first game is scheduled for Sept 11, 2018 at 8:00 pm on
the Chicago public Soccer fields with the :
Barry Soetoro sponsored " BathHouseFiddlers " who have a
Full rubbing squad and alternates....

Bullet Proof Vests are recommended for ALL Players and
spectators.....Pistols, Rifles and AK 47's with APR's is
recommended for your own safety.....

Rahm " Fingers " Emanuel with be your Center Ref, with
David Axelrod and Maxine Waters as your linesmen....

All I can say is Good Luck....

Former Michigan state Rep. Rashida Tlaib has won the Democratic nomination to run unopposed for the U.S. House seat long held by former Rep. John Conyers, setting her up to become the first Muslim woman elected to Congress.

No Republicans or third-party candidates ran in Tuesday's 13th Congressional District primary race. That means the daughter of Palestinian immigrants is set to win the seat in November's election and begin serving a full two-year term in January.

Former Michigan state Rep. Rashida Tlaib has won the Democratic nomination to run unopposed for the U.S. House seat long held by former Rep. John Conyers, setting her up to become the first Muslim woman elected to Congress.

No Republicans or third-party candidates ran in Tuesday's 13th Congressional District primary race. That means the daughter of Palestinian immigrants is set to win the seat in November's election and begin serving a full two-year term in January.
There goes the neighborhood.

This one doesn't have any luck,
First gay Native American nominee...

You do realize there is no such thing as a Palestinian State, therefore she is NOT the daughter of Immigrants from Palestine. She is the Daughter of Immigrants from a disputed body of land....
Very fitting that she chose the Party of LIES to represent !

A write in candidate will easily beat the snot out of her and her Party of LIES..........

Back