Trump Supporters Unite!

For a successful coup de tat, you actually need the military. Next time.

Well, your one ex-Air Force didn't seem to do a great job busting through that door. Thank you for your service, lady, here's your posthumous court martial.

“This is so disappointing for everyone who made plans to show up in support in Denver to only be told THE DAY OF that this in fact is no longer happening," wrote another.

"I spent days trying to coordinate a rally in support of our truckers," reads another comment. "I have three tiny kids and work a full time job and stretched myself thin then made myself look so stupid. I'm pretty hurt by all this."

QAnon and anti-vaccine contingents within the groups have seized on a false conspiracy theory that the war is a cover for a military operation backed by former President Donald Trump in Ukraine.

The conspiracy theory, which is baseless and has roots in QAnon mythology, alleges that Trump and Putin are secretly working together to stop bioweapons from being made by Dr. Anthony Fauci in Ukraine and that shelling in Ukraine has targeted the secret laboratories. Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, has emerged in the past year as a main target for far-right conspiracy theories.

Back