Trophy/ Display cases

Kickstart

BRONZE
My daughter has aged out of soccer and moved on and into the next phase...college! Remodeling her room so we have two wall hanging display cases to move out now. Let me know if anyone is interested and I can send pic. 30" x 42" white, glass door, glass shelf

My daughter has aged out of soccer and moved on and into the next phase...college! Remodeling her room so we have two wall hanging display cases to move out now. Let me know if anyone is interested and I can send pic. 30" x 42" white, glass door, glass shelf
Good luck to her!

Been there, kind of bittersweet.

The 50 pounds of medals, pins, and trinkets what to do with those? Well we clean those out too, oldest used some of the old trophy's & metal in art work/classes. She made some bottle stoppers with figures on top, a vase with one of the Cup trophies, and hanging coat/hat rack with some of the others. Pulled the tags off and put some of those on a plaque.

Cases can work for book storage If your still into the printed word. Instead of putting everything in storage have a bit of fun with it.

Been there, kind of bittersweet.

The 50 pounds of medals, pins, and trinkets what to do with those? Well we clean those out too, oldest used some of the old trophy's & metal in art work/classes. She made some bottle stoppers with figures on top, a vase with one of the Cup trophies, and hanging coat/hat rack with some of the others. Pulled the tags off and put some of those on a plaque.

Cases can work for book storage If your still into the printed word. Instead of putting everything in storage have a bit of fun with it.
Love it. We kept only Championships and 1st place. Still a lot. It will be interesting to see what she wants to do with them all.

Congrats to your daughter's next phase, we just did this a few months back after our youngest aged out. I wasn't sure what to do with everything x's 2 and I'm glad I waited. On one of the visits home from our oldest (G98) she mentioned she'd like to have her old jersey framed, thank goodness I saved it. Since the youngest aged out last year we wanted to re-do both rooms and I'll admit, I didn't have the heart to just trash everything, thinking of all those years of trips to everywhere and the fun memories. We cleared everything out, painted their rooms, I framed both of their jersey's and added them into the room in a much smaller space, it's now more of a grown up version including the soccer past, I bought a adjustable tie rack to hold all the metals and kept the pins in small boxes to keep on their stand alone shelf. (I'll admit, it was partly for me as I smile every time I walk into their rooms while they're off at college)... I did let them both know they can change it anytime. Best of luck whatever you do, I'm sure they'll love the new room!

Back