Top 5 Boys 2011

What are your thoughts on the top 5 boys 2011? Just for fun, these aren't the FIFA approved Coca Cola rankings. Keeping it LA & OC area centric. SD peeps feel free to chime in. Especially if you've competed against these other teams.

Top 5
1. Xplosion SC Black
2. TFA Preacademy 1
3. CDA Slammers FC Cerritos Mora
4. LA Galaxy OC Jennings
5. Real So Cal PC Black

Your son must play for Xplosion...why are they #1 again?
Xplosion just won NHB against another one of the top teams. They've also been exchanging wins back and forth with the Slammers team. They've proven their mettle as the top dawg in this age group to me. Care to post your top 5?

Xplosion lost to Galaxy II at NHB? Is that right? How did Xplosion do in the competitive tournaments like Man City Cup or Surf Cup? You will find the top teams at those type of tournaments.

Xplosion just won NHB against another one of the top teams. They've also been exchanging wins back and forth with the Slammers team. They've proven their mettle as the top dawg in this age group to me. Care to post your top 5?

Saw it was a bit difficult against TFA 2. Wait until you play the team you have ranked 2nd.

Will be surprised if Xplosion finishes in the 4th place of their bracket
Haven’t been able to beat GS east
And they didn’t make this ranking:p

Trust me- ranking U littles is worthless- Also, that huge kid that dominates games with a bigfoot will likely not be a good players when it matters

That 2011 Silver bracket in CSL is exciting and unpredictable;)

Yeah this ranking is mostly taking the piss as they are really young and things change quickly (like some team's rosters). Still whats good for the goose (girls 2011) should be good for the gander innit

Was a good game
FCGS only 7 players and missing the goalie
Not bad team for only being together for 5 months
Can put a good fight with any silver 2010 team
Specially from mid table or below

What's funny is that all your posts always carry an excuse.

Arsenal lost be center mid # blah blah was hurt (if you know you know)

FCGS lost because of excuse Blah Blah

See when I lose it is because the other team was better and that's it.

Yup, like this upcoming weekend.

LOL really???
When you lose you go hide and don’t come on for weeks
Remember united premier silver 04 took you out of state cup a few years ago
You were winning then our team turned it around took you out in OT and you were nowhere to be seen for weeks
Same thing VS Boca you never admitted the team was better even after losing like 5of 6 games
Stop lying you admit

I
LOL really???
When you lose you go hide and don’t come on for weeks
Remember united premier silver 04 took you out of state cup a few years ago
You were winning then our team turned it around took you out in OT and you were nowhere to be seen for weeks
Same thing VS Boca you never admitted the team was better even after losing like 5of 6 games
Stop lying you admit
I do remember losing to united Premier. I don’t hide, I am just not going to go on the forums and make excuses.

I remember When we would beat Corinthians and you would hate losing to us, but before your tried to join boca you spoke to our former team manager about join my team jajaja I told him Na he’s not good enough

Back