Top 10 GU2011

Never said luis, but I guess that shows even when you missed it, you notice it across the forum.
The dude had a giant embedded highlight video clip of his daughter as his signature and was extremely active. Pretty hard to miss.

I have no problem "debating" about the rankings, I even fed into it a little. Its the people that think they got the next WNT player at 8 years old that makes me roll my eyes. And yes, I got a daughter that's a 2011. She's going to be the next WNT player by the way. lol.
Lol I get it, and I can see why it gets you to roll your eyes. Bickering was the term used therefore I used it as well but yes I agree with you... everyone has their rights to their own opinions so debating might be a better term. I see where you stand on ranking the teams therefore I’ll drop the topic here and won’t continue to debate about it with you.
Glad to here that your DD is a 2011 player. I’m sure will get a chance to play against each other if we havent had the opportunity yet since we did play Beach about 2-3 weeks ago. Best of luck on spring league and most importantly enjoy the ride.

Pre Tournament Season Ranking
1. Blues
2. Eagles
3. Legends
4. Blues Forsyth
5. Ole
6. Slammers HB
7. LAGSD Medina
8. Rebels
9. San Diego SC
10. Slammers Orange Huie

Eagles moves up the rankings after the finals appearance/results
Blues Forsyth stays above the list due to recent results
San Diego SC takes Blues 2012 spot in the rankings after State Cup win
New Rankings for 2020

1. Blues - State Cup Champions
2. Legends FC - Blues Cup Champions/ Semifinalist
3 Eagles- State Cup Finalist
4. Ole- State Cup Semifinalist
5. SD Galaxy Quarter finalists
6.HB Slammers
7. Blues Forsyth
8. Rebels
9. Blast
10. Murrieta Surf.

Based on State Cup results and Major Tournaments.

Blues Rennie -holds the top spot based on their State cup results and Major Tournament wins.
The only team to beat the Blues is Legends FC. So they stay at 2nd.
Eagles move up to 3rd based on their State Cup results.
Ole moves up based on their State cup results.
SD Galaxy moves up in the rankings based on there State Cup results.
The 5th place spot can change on a week to week basis depending on the performance of teams ranked in the 5th thru 8th place.

The Slammers Spring League schedule is out - looks like there are going to be some good games. I see the SC Blues 12 Lime is in the 2011 Flight 1 bracket so they will have a chance to play against some of these Top 10 teams. Should be interesting.

Youth Soccer Rankings is great once all the teams have about 30 games so the algorithm can work. In a normal year, that would be soon for the 2011's. This year, who knows. I wouldn't pay any attention for a while, but It's fun looking at some of the older age groups. 2010 and older is probably pretty spot-on based on last year.

There have been many times my 2007 has played in tournaments against teams I know nothing about. This website predicted about 80% of the games within a goal.

It’s just very odd that the flight one state cup champs are not on the list. In my opinion... they have the numbers and titles to be placed at number 1. And before anyone gets worked up, trust me our team wants to beat them as bad as any other team. I give respect when respect is due. What’s your opinion?

Reactions: EM3
It’s just very odd that the flight one state cup champs are not on the list. In my opinion... they have the numbers and titles to be placed at number 1. And before anyone gets worked up, trust me our team wants to beat them as bad as any other team. I give respect when respect is due. What’s your opinion?

You have to play a certain number of games before you are ranked. My guess is some of the Blues results were not picked up by the site. Again, the site is awesome and very accurate but it takes half a year for it to work itself out.

You have to play a certain number of games before you are ranked. My guess is some of the Blues results were not picked up by the site. Again, the site is awesome and very accurate but it takes half a year for it to work itself out.
That makes sense, thanks for clarifying

If anyone on this board has been keeping track of tournament results for this age group, you can send the links to ysr and they will update the game results. If the contact person is the same, send info to mark@usyouthsoccerrankings.com . Maybe one person can take the lead so there aren't a bunch of different people sending in info. Worth a shot to keep the age group updated on ysr.

Next on the list is to get your little goat ranked here.
U11/U12 you’ll be looking to register them here.
Ranked on what basis? I wasnt aware anyone kept stats on 9 and 10 year olds.

Not that I'd mind some algorithm telling me my daughter is the best CM out there. It just seems mighty young for anyone to bother.

Ranked on what basis? I wasnt aware anyone kept stats on 9 and 10 year olds.

Not that I'd mind some algorithm telling me my daughter is the best CM out there. It just seems mighty young for anyone to bother.
They don't rank 9 and 10 years old individual girls...that would be ridiculous The Topdrawersoccer player rankings don't come into effect until players hit U14. And even there it's somewhat of a subjective process left to the TDS staff.

Back