Top 10 GU2011

I think the top 3 is pretty set for now. Maybe flip flop Eagles and Olé. Since they beat them 5-1 in the eagles summer classic final.

Lets wait till league starts before saying legends are on top. Word is half of there team are guest players. Lets see who they get to sign.

Just my take. There will by some reshuffling for sure as it is still very early. The OC Surf/West Coast Classic Aug. 10-11th will help gain additional insight as the Flight 1 bracket includes Slammers HB (F1), Slammers Cerritos (F1), Blues Forsyth (F1), and Slammers FC RG (F2, who have been entering 2010 age group in tournaments thus far, but have lost to Slammers HB in their Slammer Spring league out of Troy High).

1. Blues Mulligan
2. Blues Forsyth (Eastvale)
3. Ole
4. Warriors
5. Galaxy SD
6. Legends
7. Slammer HB Zermeno
8. Eagles
9. Slammers Cerritos Cruz/Bermudez
10. SD Force

Surf Cup in Del Mar is hosting:

Blues Mulligan
Legends G11
LA Galaxy SB PA1
LA Galaxy SD G11 Medina
SD Surf Jr Academy
SD Force FC G11 Dotson
and one team each from WA, TX, CAN, & NV.

Blues have the inside track after taking the W against Legends
5-0. No idea the quality the out of state teams bring, but Blues have quality, dynamic, tough players across the board. They’re a real pleasure to watch.

I assume #12 (wont mention her name here) based on the Youtube channel. Tremendous skill...hopefully Legends can lock her up for SCDSL/State Cup
Do you have a link to this YouTube channel because the FC team does not have #12. Do you mean #11 or #2 perhaps? #12 is on our Gold team and the girls for the most part do not share numbers between the 2 teams.

One wants to be a guest player. Same exact team lost 5-0 to Blues
Regardless of the score the Legends team was very impressive. I saw the Surf Cup game against Blues and the intensity level on both sides was great, like a championship game. Legends brought out the best in the Blues girls knowing they had to bring it or risk taking an L. The individual skill, play-making and athleticism displayed on both sides was truly elite for 8 year olds. This rivalry will continue in the F1 SCDSL league play. Another great match up will be Blues Eastvale against their Legends neigbors at Blues Cup and in league play. Congrats and good luck to all the rest of the way.

Back