Tony Hawk

My first skateboard was the black knight with clay wheels. Them I got me some Sims. I was really good going down hills and up drive ways and just cruising super fast. I never got into the crazy stuff Tony did but I have mad respect for those dudes. I was watching skim boarders yesterday tearing it up at Aliso. One guy was insane and really good.

1649427539594.png

My first skateboard was the black knight with clay wheels. Them I got me some Sims. I was really good going down hills and up drive ways and just cruising super fast. I never got into the crazy stuff Tony did but I have mad respect for those dudes. I was watching skim boarders yesterday tearing it up at Aliso. One guy was insane and really good.

View attachment 13207
Dude.. I had the same board.

I used to skate a bit back in the day. Watched all of the bones brigade videos. Probably watched "Animal Chin" 1,000 times. Put it on a few months ago. Still great!!!.
The skill that Tony Hawk and those guys had (and that the current guys have) is ridiculous. I think it is probably the most technical of any sport out there. I could watch that stuff on TV all day.

I used to skate a bit back in the day. Watched all of the bones brigade videos. Probably watched "Animal Chin" 1,000 times. Put it on a few months ago. Still great!!!.
The skill that Tony Hawk and those guys had (and that the current guys have) is ridiculous. I think it is probably the most technical of any sport out there. I could watch that stuff on TV all day.
My dd skates for fun by our place and is pretty good. We have down hill. I decided to give it a try the other day. Oh man, I was doing great until this little pebble was in my way and I fell off. I was able to find my footing but it freaking scared me. I was super close to falling on my face big time. No more for me coach. Peace bro and I truly hope all is well with you and the family :) .

I have a sector9 cruiser that I've had for about 20 years that I still roll around on once in a while. And I got a business gift from a client 2 years ago- Full electric, all terrain long board. Goes like 24 mph with a 20 mile range. The thing scares me a bit- https://evolveskateboardsusa.com/products/hadean-bamboo-all-terrain

If I drive to the beach and I know parking is going to suck- I'll drop the family off and park the car a few miles away. The electric cruiser is pretty fun for this type of use.

Back