Today in Fascism

It looks like Lindsey Graham's choices before the Georgia grand jury are narrowed down to

-admit having committed a crime
-commit another crime by perjury
-plead the 5th, which is pretty unusual before a grand jury. If the prosecutor is after a bigger fish, he can grant him immunity from any implications of his testimony and ask the same questions again
Or he could put you on retainer.

It looks like Lindsey Graham's choices before the Georgia grand jury are narrowed down to

-admit having committed a crime
-commit another crime by perjury
-plead the 5th, which is pretty unusual before a grand jury. If the prosecutor is after a bigger fish, he can grant him immunity from any implications of his testimony and ask the same questions again

Oops!

"In the wake of the FBI's raid on Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, supporters of the former president took to his Truth Social platform to express their outrage, some even making threats and vowing that "war" was around the corner."

"Truth Social will turn over user information in compliance with law enforcement — just like other social media sites.

In its "guidelines for law enforcement," Truth Social states that it complies with court orders to reveal user information, restrict access to accounts, or preserve posts."

"In Wyoming, we don't necessarily embrace the idea of a big tent," Wyoming GOP Chairman Frank Eathorne said on Fox earlier this year.
Is the big tent of Democrats too big, as Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says?
Only to small minds.

Can a political party be too inclusive? Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez apparently thinks so.

In a lengthy New York magazine profile this week, the New York congresswoman responded with a groan when asked what role she might play as a member of Congress if former Vice President Joe Biden is elected president.

“Oh God,” she said of the man who has been leading the pack of her party’s hopefuls in national polls. “In any other country, Joe Biden and I would not be in the same party, but in America, we are.”

Read up Daffy...

Santee is far more diverse. I know people that live all over that area. Whoever made up klantee was most likely was from Lakkkeside spelled with 3 k’s.
I heard it from someone who lived there (but that was years ago). Used to be rural, but now it's just a traffic nightmare.

I heard it from someone who lived there (but that was years ago). Used to be rural, but now it's just a traffic nightmare.
When I was a kid the only thing in Santee was a few trailer parks and later the dump. Even as a teenager when skating what was called “The Toilet Bowl”, a pool where a trailer once was, there was very little out there but the KCBQ building.

Back