Today in Fascism

McCarthy threatens telecoms that if they follow the law as requested by the 1/6 commission then the Republican Party will get revenge when and if they come back into power. You would think that a lawmaker would know when he is breaking the law, even if he is not a lawyer.

The wingnut worries about the Taliban invading the USA may have some element of truth. They have already taken over Texas.

The vast majority of college students are under 25. Adults under 30—the age category the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention uses in breaking down Covid-19 outcomes—have a very low rate of hospitalization, and an even lower death rate. As of Aug. 21, the middle of the Delta wave, 18- to 29-year-olds were at 4.9 hospitalizations per 100,000 people. This rate has been falling since, and is now at 3.8. Even at the height of the winter peak in the U.S., before vaccines were widely available, the rate was 6.3 per 100,000.

Abbott of Texas said there is no need for an exemption for victims of rape in the shiny new Texas sue-your-neighbor (or -cousin, I guess) rape law because Texas is going to eliminate all rapists.

Abbott of Texas said there is no need for an exemption for victims of rape in the shiny new Texas sue-your-neighbor (or -cousin, I guess) rape law because Texas is going to eliminate all rapists.

Why do you bemoan a State from setting standards to protect intrauterine human life...?

You mean like a late term abortion for rapist?

Do you find it good policy for a state to authorize bounties against women who violate a religious belief?
1631193708119.png

Do you find it odd Espola that humans have been taught/tricked into killing their baby before they come out of mommy's tummy but all the animals always have their babies? This is not a religious belief, "Espola the killer." No no no no, this is about basic human rights for all babies who need a voice. I am a voice for those who can;t speak. I will fight this fight until I die asshole. 80,000,000+ babies killed in the USA. That's why were in the mess were in. The pain caused by this is everywhere. Open your eyes jacko. Plus, they ((the evil docs)) keep many babies alive without mommy knowing. I know one doc that kills 30 babies a day x 365= 10,950 kills a year. Not all die though. Some babies live and now has no birth certificate and evil dr dude can now sell baby to other evil people who have many evil plans for each baby. This is called human trafficking Espola. Good old Espola who has no kids in soccer, comes here 24/7 to fight for the rights to kill more before they can play soccer. Seriously, you suck the life out of others~~~

Last edited:
The question was directed to Forum Poster " Espola ".
If you choose to act like the gum chewing nosey neighbor, then continue and I will treat you
as such.
Otherwise mind your own business and stay within the confines of your
own discussions....

Thank you very much.

And I answered.

What's the problem with no exemption for rape victims?

Back