Today in Fascism

Only an idiot believes Trump is fascist...you're the moron just throwing things out there....
I respond with the irony of Obama and point out your ignorant hypocrisy...hardly just throwing things out there....
No one I know was "ok with that", that being what Obama did to reporters.
Had you said Trump does to reporters as Obama did before, I would have agreed with you.
But not you, you gotta call the man a fascist. Well if Trump is, then so is Obama...f'n idiot.

Looks like you are spinning in circles.

And it's not just me that calls t a fascist. You should look outside your comfort zone.

And it's not just me that calls t a fascist. You should look outside your comfort zone.
Spinning? I was replying to ratboy...not you priggish pud.
Fuck off you arrogant prick....how's that for outside your comfort zone Magoo?

I just pointed out to the pungent one the continuing errors of his ways....that's about all I can do.
What are you gonna do about it Magoo?

I thought maybe you could achieve enlightenment and deal with your own hypocrisy. You would enjoy being a happier person.

Only an idiot believes Trump is fascist...you're the moron just throwing things out there....
I respond with the irony of Obama and point out your ignorant hypocrisy...hardly just throwing things out there....
No one I know was "ok with that", that being what Obama did to reporters.
Had you said Trump does to reporters as Obama did before, I would have agreed with you.
But not you, you gotta call the man a fascist. Well if Trump is, then so is Obama...f'n idiot.
Big picture, a series of details that all add up to a logical conclusion. You cab isolate the individual acts and try to defend them by showing anecdotal evidence, but when all put together the Trump actions look eerily fascist.
Trump not being a history buff (things like the Civil War perplex him) he is unaware that the dictatorial way one would run a family business, of which he inherited both the business and the manner of conducting it, isn't quite the best way to run a free country like the USA.

I thought maybe you could achieve enlightenment and deal with your own hypocrisy. You would enjoy being a happier person.
I would lay odds that Trump nutters are afraid of the idea of self enlightenment and most likely will attempt to make jokes about it to calm their nerves like they do with other things they fear.

I would lay odds that Trump nutters are afraid of the idea of self enlightenment and most likely will attempt to make jokes about it to calm their nerves like they do with other things they fear.

Using the word " enlightenment " in you baseless Liberal diatribe does not make you smarter.....
It just opens you up for more harassment.

Big picture, a series of details that all add up to a logical conclusion. You cab isolate the individual acts and try to defend them by showing anecdotal evidence, but when all put together the Trump actions look eerily fascist.
Trump not being a history buff (things like the Civil War perplex him) he is unaware that the dictatorial way one would run a family business, of which he inherited both the business and the manner of conducting it, isn't quite the best way to run a free country like the USA.
What a Tower of Babel you continue to build.

Gee, that's just the way one would expect a fascist sympathizer to talk.
If I'm a fascist sympathizer, you're a Vice Admiral.
So when Obama did virtually the same thing you called him a fascist and posted that here in the kitchen, Right?
No is the answer.
You've always been an arrogant jack ass, I can now add hypocritical liar to your resume.

Yes, you're in good company, Ratboy and the far left political wackos are calling Trump all kinds of nonsense. Some of it true and well deserved...
You should climb down off that pedestal you placed yourself on.

Last edited:
Yes, you're in good company, Ratboy and the far left political wackos are calling Trump all kinds of nonsense. Some of it true and well deserved...
You should climb down off that pedestal you placed yourself on.
"far left political wackos" . . . "Some of it true and well deserved" Sooooo? Some of it is true and well deserved? So shouldn't the former acknowledge the latter a bit more? If it's true and well deserved shouldn't it read something more like, "Democrats are calling Trump names that ring true and are well deserved as Trump has earned them"? I guess I'm just not understanding the dichotomy you have going on there. You want to insult those saying those things while at the same time you are also agreeing that, "Some of it true and well deserved..."?

If I'm a fascist sympathizer, you're a Vice Admiral.
So when Obama did virtually the same thing you called him a fascist and posted that here in the kitchen, Right?
No is the answer.
You've always been an arrogant jack ass, I can now add hypocritical liar to your resume.

When did Obama post here "Fuck off you arrogant prick"?

I just realized that most of the Obama critics will obviously not be in favor of Brett Kavanaugh being confirmed to the Supreme Court as he has said he believes a sitting president can't be subpoenaed or indicted.

ea55cb182aca3cc709fca685c746dc63

Back