Tickets to the Euros

Speed

GOLD
Anyone have insight to how to get tickets? Last minute we can go but am not quite understanding the ticketing process

Tickets are available for purchase on the resale platform. Maximum price on that platform appears to be the original face value. Other resale platforms are offering tickets but may demand premiums and you have the risk of buying invalid or fraudulent tickets.

Anyone have insight to how to get tickets? Last minute we can go but am not quite understanding the ticketing process
This is the euro24 site. You can only buy through their portal. Tickets can be resold, again through their portal only, and at face value. Read the FAQs.

They had a window open till March 11 for ticket owners to LIST their tickets for re-sale, then a brief window on March 13-14 for fans to PURCHASE these tickets. Below is what I read from the current website. My educated guess is there will be another brief window to purchase after April 15.

The UEFA EURO 2024™ Resale Platform enables fans to offer their tickets for resale, safely and at face value. It also allows fans to safely purchase tickets from other fans. It is the official UEFA channel, therefore:​

• It eliminates the risk of acquiring invalid or fraudulent tickets.
  • It guarantees that sellers receive their money in full.

The final resale window has started. Fans can list their tickets for resale until 15 April 2024 at 11.00 CEST. After that date, there will be no further opportunities to resell tickets.​

Tickets are currently not available for purchase. Information on when and how to buy tickets will be published on EURO2024.com/tickets. We therefore advise to check the site regularly.​

They had a window open till March 11 for ticket owners to LIST their tickets for re-sale, then a brief window on March 13-14 for fans to PURCHASE these tickets. Below is what I read from the current website. My educated guess is there will be another brief window to purchase after April 15.

The UEFA EURO 2024™ Resale Platform enables fans to offer their tickets for resale, safely and at face value. It also allows fans to safely purchase tickets from other fans. It is the official UEFA channel, therefore:​

• It eliminates the risk of acquiring invalid or fraudulent tickets.
  • It guarantees that sellers receive their money in full.

The final resale window has started. Fans can list their tickets for resale until 15 April 2024 at 11.00 CEST. After that date, there will be no further opportunities to resell tickets.​

Tickets are currently not available for purchase. Information on when and how to buy tickets will be published on EURO2024.com/tickets. We therefore advise to check the site regularly.​

Thank you, fingers crossed we get them!

Back