THIS WILL BE THE BIGGEST NAIL IN CNN COFFIN !!!!

Unfortunately not.
So posts about who Oprah prefers for President as being some sort of harbinger of death for the Democratic hopefuls are real?? That's not meant to be a joke? The replies with pictures of urine in a cup and the phrase "urine idiot", or pictures of a baboon's butt. The bolded typeface and multiple exclamation points---those people are serious? OMG...I need to get back to the safety of talking about soccer.

So posts about who Oprah prefers for President as being some sort of harbinger of death for the Democratic hopefuls are real?? That's not meant to be a joke? The replies with pictures of urine in a cup and the phrase "urine idiot", or pictures of a baboon's butt. The bolded typeface and multiple exclamation points---those people are serious? OMG...I need to get back to the safety of talking about soccer.
Unfortunately some of our friends don't understand that they have in fact, become parodies.
I do recognize that this includes me.
I was sent here to welcome you to the club.

Welcome.

Unfortunately some of our friends don't understand that they have in fact, become parodies.
I do recognize that this includes me.
I was sent here to welcome you to the club.

Welcome.

Speak for yourself, John. I, for one, am usually quite sincere unless I am obviously tweaking some of the "parody" posters.

Correct.
Not all of them.
Just read them and you’ll figure it out.
From my reading, so far you’re 2 for 2.

You can hand out " Trophies & Scores " all you want....just like AYSO.
or
You can grow up/face reality and live a better life...........

You are a LIAR....
You are a THIEF.....

No tweaking needed with the TRUTH !
Ok, this has got to be parody. There is no way someone writes in bold with bright red letters all in caps, calling others "LIARS" and "THIEFS" unless they are trolling. The only time I can remember seeing rhetoric like the above, accompanied by the over-the-top typeface characteristics, was on whacko religious leaflets warning everyone to REPENT!

Ok, this has got to be parody. There is no way someone writes in bold with bright red letters all in caps, calling others "LIARS" and "THIEFS" unless they are trolling. The only time I can remember seeing rhetoric like the above, accompanied by the over-the-top typeface characteristics, was on whacko religious leaflets warning everyone to REPENT!

Don’t forget to read the part where Sheriff Joe comes out of the closet.

Ok, this has got to be parody.
There is no way someone writes in bold with bright
red letters all in caps, calling others "LIARS" and "THIEFS"
unless they are trolling.
The only time I can remember seeing rhetoric like the above,
accompanied by the over-the-top typeface characteristics, was
on whacko religious leaflets warning everyone to REPENT!

What's up " Bob ".........

On to another character I see.........

What's up " Bob ".........

On to another character I see.........

?? Not sure who you mean by "Bob" ?? I just stumbled across the OffTopic thread, was reading some of the posts, and honestly couldn't tell if they were real or people just having fun acting a part. Anyway, carry on with whatever it is you were doing.

QUOTE="Imtired, post: 291007, member: 5643"

?? Not sure who you mean by "Bob" ??
I just stumbled across the OffTopic thread,
was reading some of the posts, and honestly
couldn't tell if they were real or people just having
fun acting a part.
Yeah.....sure " Bob ".....
Anyway, carry on with whatever it is you were doing.
I will....carry on "Bob "....

/QUOTE

Bob's new character..........

3D7CA22000000578-0-image-m-49_1487689255939.jpg

He's " Tired " too....

There are actually millions of these idiots nationwide...fortunately very few here in SoCal but the lessons from these bozos is that yes, many Americans talk like this.

Back