This is the Globalist Elite Exposed By a Dutch Elite Banker.....!!!

This has been out for just over a year, this is the stuff the MSM WILL NOT TOUCH !

President Donald J. Trump has exposed this crap by pulling back the curtains, they ALL are squirming due to the exposure to cleansing Sunlight !

Watch the Video ....it has subtitles as the interview is in Dutch.....this is just the very tip of the Globalist Iceberg Agenda of which Obama, Bill & Hillary were part of....

Get out and VOTE REPUBLICAN this November and give the current admin
the further tools to expose this disgusting sick crap.....It has to be stopped or
the Basics this Country was founded on as we know it will soon
cease to exist !!

This has been out for just over a year, this is the stuff the MSM WILL NOT TOUCH !

President Donald J. Trump has exposed this crap by pulling back the curtains, they ALL are squirming due to the exposure to cleansing Sunlight !

Watch the Video ....it has subtitles as the interview is in Dutch.....this is just the very tip of the Globalist Iceberg Agenda of which Obama, Bill & Hillary were part of....

Get out and VOTE REPUBLICAN this November and give the current admin
the further tools to expose this disgusting sick crap.....It has to be stopped or
the Basics this Country was founded on as we know it will soon
cease to exist !!
That's deep.

That's deep.

Yes it is and a few of you ( Especially YOU ! ) understand the financial underpinnings
of what he is alluding to....He doesn't come right out and say what the dirty secrets
are, but he spills enough info that it can be discerned quite easily if you understand the
financial markets even moderately !

Yes it is and a few of you ( Especially YOU ! ) understand the financial underpinnings
of what he is alluding to....He doesn't come right out and say what the dirty secrets
are, but he spills enough info that it can be discerned quite easily if you understand the
financial markets even moderately !

I went to a seminar at the University of Hawaii in the early 90's. Ex-MI6 agent I think he was. Author of a book titled The Committee of 300. My first exposure to those organizations that he talks about.

https://www.cia.gov/library/abbotta...CHY.-.THE.STORY.OF.THE.COMMITTEE.OF.300.R.pdf

Back