The JV team..

Biden made some dubious claims about the economy, saying he had inherited the “worst economic crisis since the Great Depression” and created “more jobs in the first 100 days than any president on record.”

Last spring the unemployment rate reached an abysmal 13.3 percent when the pandemic first hit, but by the time Biden took office in January 2021 it had been cut to 6.3 percent, a lower figure than was seen during the first five years of the Obama-Biden administration. The real GDP had also already been on the rise after a severe decrease in last year’s second quarter...

Someone should give the leader of the JV team a Red Bull before he tries to speak in public.. wow. Dude sounded seriously challenged when he spoke at the G7.

A killer? Well I guess he better wear his depends when he sits across from this "killer".

Where are all you guys who were so worried about President Trump dragging us into a war with his proactive words? Yea.. I thought so. Stay hidden under a rock...

"When interviewer George Stephanopoulos asked Biden if he thought Putin was "a killer," the President said, "Mhmm. I do."

Responding to the comments, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters on Thursday that "there hasn't been anything like this in history."

biden gave Putin a "list" of 16 techs that are off limits for cyber warfare. Seriously... this guy needs to be demoted to Middle School.

Why don't you just give our greatest adversary a blueprint on how to cripple our nation. Wait... he just did. SMH

biden gave Putin a "list" of 16 techs that are off limits for cyber warfare. Seriously... this guy needs to be demoted to Middle School.

Why don't you just give our greatest adversary a blueprint on how to cripple our nation. Wait... he just did. SMH
Maybe someday you’ll be told how things work . . . you won’t listen, but at least maybe someone will try to help you, maybe.

Maybe someday you’ll be told how things work . . . you won’t listen, but at least maybe someone will try to help you, maybe.
Is this how it works Sunshine?

"I'm sorry, I know some folks don't like hearing any criticism of him (biden). But this royally sucks. I'm disgusted," Shaub wrote in a Twitter thread Friday, reacting to an article about the family ties of Biden officials.

"A lot of us worked hard to tee him up to restore ethics to government and believed the promises," Shaub added, calling the string of family-related hires "a real ‘f*** you’ to us—and government ethics."

"EVEN THE F-ING HEAD OF PRESIDENTIAL PERSONNEL, WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE KEEPING THEM HONEST, HAS A CHILD WHO'S A RECENT COLLEGE GRAD WORKING IN THE ADMINISTRATION. AND THE SPOUSE OF THE WHITE HOUSE CHIEF OF STAFF, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD," Shaub added.

"This is ridiculous. What a f***ing failure."

"And I don't love having a milk lobbyist running USDA or a ‘strategic advisor’ (i.e., shadow lobbyist) running the State Department," Shaub continued. "Or the brother of Biden's top WH advisor lobbying the Executive Office of the President through a firm the Biden appointee founded."

What do you think Sunshine? Or do you need to sober up first before you answer...

Is this how it works Sunshine?

"I'm sorry, I know some folks don't like hearing any criticism of him (biden). But this royally sucks. I'm disgusted," Shaub wrote in a Twitter thread Friday, reacting to an article about the family ties of Biden officials.

"A lot of us worked hard to tee him up to restore ethics to government and believed the promises," Shaub added, calling the string of family-related hires "a real ‘f*** you’ to us—and government ethics."

"EVEN THE F-ING HEAD OF PRESIDENTIAL PERSONNEL, WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE KEEPING THEM HONEST, HAS A CHILD WHO'S A RECENT COLLEGE GRAD WORKING IN THE ADMINISTRATION. AND THE SPOUSE OF THE WHITE HOUSE CHIEF OF STAFF, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD," Shaub added.

"This is ridiculous. What a f***ing failure."

"And I don't love having a milk lobbyist running USDA or a ‘strategic advisor’ (i.e., shadow lobbyist) running the State Department," Shaub continued. "Or the brother of Biden's top WH advisor lobbying the Executive Office of the President through a firm the Biden appointee founded."

What do you think Sunshine? Or do you need to sober up first before you answer...
Obsess much? I’m here for you sweetheart.

Back