The Inevitable Trump Tax Cheat Thread

He hires LOTS of illegals for many years.
Btw, nobody is questioning the Times story.
If it was false, all he’d have to do is prove it with tax returns.
Remember Obama and his birth certificate? He could have said “it’s private.” Then what would we have thought?

LMAO! Only you fucking libtards believe the Times story. Are you pretending it's no longer a liberal rag mag? Please.

Trump's tax returns are NOT ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS. What's wrong... are you kids out of darts? Have you called Stormy recently?

According to liberals, he didn't put his kids in charge of his businesses because they're in the White House making national decisions. So I guess the Trump haters need to decide which it is. He stays at his own properties... so what? What's the difference? When he stays at his own properties, entire floors have to be vacant for security reasons. So that means he can't rent those rooms, restaurants, etc to guests. Kind of a wash, isn't it? I'm not sure being on the hook makes that much difference. Half our country thinks it's okay to block streets and burn down buildings and businesses if it's suits their political narratives. They think it's okay to defund police and remove immigration and customs if it suits their narrative. Trump owning money is the least of this nation's worries.

What's the "truth" anymore? Russian collusion? Breonna Taylor being shot in her bed? Nobody knows what the truth is anymore. The only truth is that people know what they're going to hear based on what media agency they're going to listen to. And laws are not loopholes. If you owned businesses, you'd instruct your accountants to save you every nickel possible... within the law.
I didn't mention J & I as they are apparently doing something in the WH and so part of government, as against Jnr & Eric. I've never heard of the latter two being in the WH making national decisions, but I try to stay away from rabid garbage from both sides of the political spectrum.

You are deflecting with the rest of the stuff.

The annual financial disclosures are an attempt to provide some transparency around those making laws and their personal interests.

If any President is on the hook for $400M and nobody knows who to, then I see that as a problem. I would have thought any reasonable person would.

I didn't mention J & I as they are apparently doing something in the WH and so part of government, as against Jnr & Eric. I've never heard of the latter two being in the WH making national decisions, but I try to stay away from rabid garbage from both sides of the political spectrum.

The annual financial disclosures are an attempt to provide some transparency around those making laws and their personal interests.

If any President is on the hook for $400M and nobody knows who to, then I see that as a problem. I would have thought any reasonable person would.
Of course it’s a big problem.
He won’t defuse it by doing what any candidate and president does...simply showing the returns.
So now that we know so many truths about his businesses and his debts, it starts to explain his Russian obsession.
Do you know who lives in Trump Tower? Review the names.

I'm not deflecting anything. The Kennedys were wealthy beyond comprehension. The Bush family was wealthy beyond comprehension. You remember anyone making a huge deal about their businesses? Be honest... this is ALL about never getting over losing in 2016.

Maybe you should be asking yourself how Barack Obama became a multimillionaire on a single, household income of $400k. Don't tell me you believe it was "book sales".

Of course it’s a big problem.
He won’t defuse it by doing what any candidate and president does...simply showing the returns.
So now that we know so many truths about his businesses and his debts, it starts to explain his Russian obsession.
Do you know who lives in Trump Tower? Review the names.

Defuse it? He's saying "FUCK YOU" to you, your buddies and every liberal deserves it every time you hear it. Nothing he ever says or does "defuses" the fucking incessant whining and crying from you losers. You waved your right to any consideration of any kind.

Know that.

I'm not deflecting anything. The Kennedys were wealthy beyond comprehension. The Bush family was wealthy beyond comprehension. You remember anyone making a huge deal about their businesses? Be honest... this is ALL about never getting over losing in 2016.

Maybe you should be asking yourself how Barack Obama became a multimillionaire on a single, household income of $400k. Don't tell me you believe it was "book sales".
When your response is what about "insert someone/thing else here", then yes, you are deflecting.

Does a president owe hundreds of millions and if so, who he/she owes it to matters?

There are 3 co-equal branches of government and they make decisions and laws that impact every American. If you want that power, then you should expect a certain level of scrutiny. You are no longer a "normal" citizen, and that choice was yours.

IMV, Congress should pass a law, than once a person is elected to Congress, President or is seated on the Supreme Court, then the IRS will publish the last 5 (or whatever) returns. The IRS will then publish them annually once they are submitted & approved for as long as they are members of any of the 3 bodies. If a candidate wants to publish before, they are free to do it. If you never get elected, then you don't have to publish squat. If you never want that level of scrutiny, then don't run.

Consider it a price of entry.

Obviously it will never happen ...

When your response is what about "insert someone/thing else here", then yes, you are deflecting.

Does a president owe hundreds of millions and if so, who he/she owes it to matters?

There are 3 co-equal branches of government and they make decisions and laws that impact every American. If you want that power, then you should expect a certain level of scrutiny. You are no longer a "normal" citizen, and that choice was yours.

IMV, Congress should pass a law, than once a person is elected to Congress, President or is seated on the Supreme Court, then the IRS will publish the last 5 (or whatever) returns. The IRS will then publish them annually once they are submitted & approved for as long as they are members of any of the 3 bodies. If a candidate wants to publish before, they are free to do it. If you never get elected, then you don't have to publish squat. If you never want that level of scrutiny, then don't run.

Every Politician in California ( Republican AND Democrat ) should be
forced to do that retroactively....IMMEDIATELY !!!!!!!!

Gov Gavin Gruesome is first...
His Filthy Disgusting Putrid Auntie is Second....

Defuse it? He's saying "FUCK YOU" to you, your buddies and every liberal deserves it every time you hear it. Nothing he ever says or does "defuses" the fucking incessant whining and crying from you losers. You waved your right to any consideration of any kind.

Know that.
Oh, poor baby. Mistah Trump is soooo happy you awe sticking up foh him!
And btw it’s spelled “waived.”
Meanwhile, our president seems to have some deeply embarrassing, and worse, financial problems!

Every Politician in California ( Republican AND Democrat ) should be
forced to do that retroactively....IMMEDIATELY !!!!!!!!

Gov Gavin Gruesome is first...
His Filthy Disgusting Putrid Auntie is Second....
I don't disagree. It would have to pass and be signed off by every legislature and governor in every state, unless you could get it on a proposition for those states that allow them. Unfortunately, they wouldn't be able to compel the IRS to publish. It sure would be fun to watch all of them (D & R) squirm on whether to vote for it or not.

He’s a three times married, living off the government, Putin loving, tax cheat who is deeply in debt. Exactly what Republicans use to hate.
All true! As a taxpayer I’m grateful to have played my part in reimbursing $73 million to the president who can’t run a business and doesn’t know how to invest. So long as he leaves now.

Oh, poor baby. Mistah Trump is soooo happy you awe sticking up foh him!
And btw it’s spelled “waived.”
Meanwhile, our president seems to have some deeply embarrassing, and worse, financial problems!

By the way, fuck stick, in that context you can use either "wave" or "waive". Why do you keep embarrassing yourself?

Our President has been deeply embarrassing you fucking pussies for more than 4 years now.

All true! As a taxpayer I’m grateful to have played my part in reimbursing $73 million to the president who can’t run a business and doesn’t know how to invest. So long as he leaves now.

"can't run a business"... but sure can beat your fucking ass every time, can't he? LMAO!

No, I'm not deflecting. I'm making a point. Why were personal finances not relevant with Kennedy or Bush? That's not a "what about" deflection at all. It's a fair question. We don't know if he owes it. He's turned in his financial disclosures every year. Why are you so quick to believe a NYT story when you know it's a liberal media entity? Why are you so quick to believe them when they won't reveal their sources or how they obtained the information to begin with?

The liberals didn't give a shit about tax returns until Trump ran. The liberals didn't give a shit about the Electoral College until Trump won. The liberals didn't give a shit about the US Postal Service until they believed they needed mail fraud to win.

Given the chance to denounce white supremacy groups trump said “proud boys stand back and stand by” that hate group is now celebrating online. Are you proud of that?

No, I'm not deflecting. I'm making a point. Why were personal finances not relevant with Kennedy or Bush? That's not a "what about" deflection at all. It's a fair question. We don't know if he owes it. He's turned in his financial disclosures every year. Why are you so quick to believe a NYT story when you know it's a liberal media entity? Why are you so quick to believe them when they won't reveal their sources or how they obtained the information to begin with?

The liberals didn't give a shit about tax returns until Trump ran. The liberals didn't give a shit about the Electoral College until Trump won. The liberals didn't give a shit about the US Postal Service until they believed they needed mail fraud to win.
I purposely stated alleged. I neither believe nor disbelieve. It is worthy of discussion. Trump's on record repeatedly about borrowing heavily and has bankrupt multiple companies he owns to get out of paying it back. Its believable because it fits his MO.

The media don't reveal sources, that's how it works. That's another red herring you are throwing out. The timing is obviously massively suspect, hence my "suspended" belief.

The Kennedy's money was made by the father and well known. They were more interested in the votes in Chicago with JFK. There was plenty of talk of the Carlyle (?) Group with Bush. In neither case was it about either President being in debt to their eyeballs. So its not the same or even similar. That's why its a deflection.

Tax returns are always an issue until they are published.

The Electoral College is never an issue if there's a clear winner.

Back