The Inevitable Socal Soccer and Coronavirus Thread

notintheface

SILVER ELITE
Come back to me when 7 million of has died, or 72,900, or 24,300, or let's say anywhere near the 12,000 that died without lockdown during the swine flu. China topped out at less than 3,300. Korea is stopping out at less than 100. Both are stabilizing. Let's say a few more die. That's still far below the 12,000 that died here from swine flu or the 40,000 that die from the seasonal flu that we dont lock down for. Lockdown according to korea who has done very well, say it makes it worse.
Let's say a few more died!

notintheface

SILVER ELITE
Other good news on warmer weather and sunlight just out today Contradicting previous reports.

This didn't age well.

MSK357

GOLD
I fully understand why you and your friends want to pretend all of the stupid inaccurate predictions ya’ll have been making since March are, well, stupid and inaccurate.
How does it feel knowing more and more people are going out in public without masks as opposed to being locked up in their houses? We should be reaching millions of people dead in america soon now right? More and more people are getting over the fear everyday. your point of view is not sticking. its actually fading.

EOTL

GOLD
How does it feel knowing more and more people are going out in public without masks as opposed to being locked up in their houses? We should be reaching millions of people dead in america soon now right? More and more people are getting over the fear everyday. your point of view is not sticking. its actually fading.
It’s certainly disappointing that more and more people are dying unnecessarily every day, sure. But it obviously isn’t surprising though given how many people like you haven’t taken it seriously and predicted only 15, then 40, then 107, then no more than 12,000 deaths, then 60,000, then no way more than 200k would die. Does this mean that you’ve now moved your goalpost to millions?

Today’s Herman Cain Award goes posthumously to Turning Point USA Founder Bill Montgomery.

MSK357

GOLD
It’s certainly disappointing that more and more people are dying unnecessarily every day, sure. But it obviously isn’t surprising though given how many people like you haven’t taken it seriously and predicted only 15, then 40, then 107, then no more than 12,000 deaths, then 60,000, then no way more than 200k would die. Does this mean that you’ve now moved your goalpost to millions?

Today’s Herman Cain Award goes posthumously to Turning Point USA Founder Bill Montgomery.
Do you honestly believe that all thoses deaths were caused by COVID? Even health officials has said COVID doesnt have to be the cause of death to be listed as a COVID death. Are you saying these health officials are lying? answer the question.

notintheface

SILVER ELITE
Do you honestly believe that all thoses deaths were caused by COVID? Even health officials has said COVID doesnt have to be the cause of death to be listed as a COVID death. Are you saying these health officials are lying? answer the question.
Can we stop with this argument again. If you die of a stroke because of the massive heart issues that COVID causes, that's right, the stroke was your cause of death. You wouldn't have had the stroke if you didn't get COVID. I feel like I should just copy and paste this for whenever it comes up.

EOTL

GOLD
It is not possible to have a rational discussion with a denialist who thinks fewer than 12,000 have died of C19 even today, and who disputes every single legitimate source of information including the CDC and Johns Hopkins. More than 200,000 Americans have died due to C19 according to every single reputable source. Period. There’s no disputing it. Go back to 4chan.

MSK357

GOLD
Can we stop with this argument again. If you die of a stroke because of the massive heart issues that COVID causes, that's right, the stroke was your cause of death. You wouldn't have had the stroke if you didn't get COVID. I feel like I should just copy and paste this for whenever it comes up.
you didnt read what i said correctly. Health officials have said, even when the cause of death was not COVID related, they are still listed as a COVID death. Do you dispute that? are health officials lying? You can be asymptomatic with a positive test and die of cancer, hell even a gun shot or drug overdose and you will be listed as a COVID death.

MSK357

GOLD
It is not possible to have a rational discussion with a denialist who thinks fewer than 12,000 have died of C19 even today, and who disputes every single legitimate source of information including the CDC and Johns Hopkins. More than 200,000 Americans have died due to C19 according to every single reputable source. Period. There’s no disputing it. Go back to 4chan.
the fact you and cant answer the question speaks volumes.

EOTL

GOLD
you didnt read what i said correctly. Health officials have said, even when the cause of death was not COVID related, they are still listed as a COVID death. Do you dispute that? are health officials lying? You can be asymptomatic with a positive test and die of cancer, hell even a gun shot or drug overdose and you will be listed as a COVID death.
No legitimate source says fewer than 200,000 have died of C19. An “extra” 200,000 dead people this year compared to the same date in prior years to date was not due to a heartburn epidemic.

When you claim “health officials are saying...” without identifying any reputable source to support your conspiracy theory that the CDC, Johns Hopkins and, well, every reputable entity that is analyzing the data is saying, you know you’re full of 4chan s**t.

MSK357

GOLD
How many people died again without preexisting conditions? Looks like my number was spot on since we're about to enter virus season
No legitimate source says fewer than 200,000 have died of C19. An “extra” 200,000 dead people this year compared to the same date in prior years to date was not due to a heartburn epidemic.

When you claim “health officials are saying...” without identifying any reputable source to support your conspiracy theory that the CDC, Johns Hopkins and, well, every reputable entity that is analyzing the data is saying, you know you’re full of 4chan s**t.
Lets be honest, you dont have a source of how many people were listed as a covid death where covid was not the cause of death. If you do please post it.

We do know that just over 12,000, my original number, died from covid with no prexisting conditions. You know thats a fact. I dont disagree that covid can cause already sick and elderly people to die faster. So the number is safely between that. Either way, its far from the millions people like you said would die. Especially when more and more people are going out and living normal lives since the initial few weeks of the lockdown. I expect a surge soon since we'll be entering virus season. But I doubt hundreds of kids will be dying like they do from the flu every year in the u.s...mic drop.