The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

“We’re rounding the turn on coronavirus.”
Every time Trump says anything now, it’s either really stupid or an obvious lie, and I hear Biden votes clicking away all over the country.
Good morning, did you have sweet dreams about winning the presidency?

Good morning, did you have sweet dreams about winning the presidency?
No but I had sweet dreams about trump losing...
And woke up to more good news as the president has a superspreader event scheduled in the nation’s hottest surging corona state today...
It’s like he shouts “I give up” every day.

No but I had sweet dreams about trump losing...
And woke up to more good news as the president has a superspreader event scheduled in the nation’s hottest surging corona state today...
It’s like he shouts “I give up” every day.
Fake News
You have to trust science.

Fake News
You have to trust science.
News for stupid people. Science tells us he’s having superspreader events and if you can’t use your own brain to figure that out...then maybe you should start reading more.

Because they haven’t seen him , just like big foot.
Biden got 14m viewers on one channel and Trump got 13.5 on 3 channels.
Do you think he will quit before 1/20? He’s already talking about leaving the country isn’t he? Or didn’t you hear him say that in GA?

Do you think he will quit before 1/20? He’s already talking about leaving the country isn’t he? Or didn’t you hear him say that in GA?
Where can he go to hide from vlad when he stiffs him on a couple hundred million?

You really need to work or your sense of humor, Trump plays you people like a fiddle.

You really need to work or your sense of humor, Trump plays you people like a fiddle.

Yeah he’s doing a great job owning libs, isn’t he?
I’m sure with your magical thinking about this stuff you think that 1) we are “turning the corner” on the virus and 2) Trump is gonna win.

Joe can we meet up so you can give me some of those mushrooms you eat?

Back