The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Ok, so "he did" and it was effective, right? And what was it that was so effective? Social distancing, masks, stay at home orders and the other trump led CDC directives, right?

LEADERSHIP among other strengths.........you're backed into a corner, just as the DEMOCRATS are
right now.....!

You can't hide from the Filthy Horrendous Criminals acts by:

Barrack Obama
Joe Biden
Hillary Clinton
Loretta Lynch
Susan Rice
Sally Yates
Robert Mueller..
James Comey
John Brennen

Peter Strzok
Lisa Page

Rod Rosenstien
Adam Schiff
Nancy Pelosi
Gerald Nadler
Eric Swalwell

And many many many others...

1st Coup attempt - Russia Hoax via Robert Mueller - FAILED

2nd Coup attempt - Impeachment via Adam Schiff/Nancy Pelosi - FAILED
3rd Coup attempt - COVID-19 Virus from CHINA - FAILED
4th Coup attempt- Collapsing The American Economy - FAILED
5th Coup attempt - Is in progress WITH THE MANUFACTURED RIOTS BEING GINNED UP !!!!

There must not have been a TV in there . . .

As protesters gathered outside the White House Friday night in Washington, DC, President Donald Trump was briefly taken to the underground bunker for a period of time, according to a White House official and a law enforcement source.

The President was there for a little under an hour before being brought upstairs.

There must not have been a TV in there . . .

As protesters gathered outside the White House Friday night in Washington, DC, President Donald Trump was briefly taken to the underground bunker for a period of time, according to a White House official and a law enforcement source.

The President was there for a little under an hour before being brought upstairs.

Do your dumb asses know the Secret Service makes these decisions? Same Secret Service agents that waste our tax dollars protecting Cankles Rodham.

Hey SHIT FOR BRAINS....you really paint yourself as
one tough as nails Liberal Liberator.....

Now get your ass down to one of these protests and start
playing the NEW game of Russian Roulette .....Go on...

As of June 1st, 2020 these are the ( 6 ) NEW rules for Russian Roulette:

1. You need to dress up like a protestor.
2. You need to seek out small business owners.
3. You need to taunt them and hurl insults.
4. You need to " Attempt " breaking into their business.
5. You need to aggressively confront the business owner.
6. You need to ignore the fact that a Business Owner could be armed.

There ya go SHIT FOR BRAINS.....!

Oh....you might want to read the below article before " Engaging ".....

Here's a book for you...........

https://pictures.abebooks.com/isbn/9781507845004-us.jpg

You need it !

Empress Melania steps up in order to pursue her promise to "Be Best" --

E has no use for your well worn, dog eared hand me down.
Especially as you learned nothing from it during your many years possessing it.

Hey Fat Bob the Slob you don't get to speak for the Crusty 80 year old Lying Thief....
You've enough issues within your own personal life that need to be promptly addressed...!

Hey Fat Bob the Slob you don't get to speak for the Crusty 80 year old Lying Thief....
You've enough issues within your own personal life that need to be promptly addressed...!
The lesson I want you to learn is: It doesn’t matter what you look like. You can be tall or short or fat or thin, or ugly or handsome, like your father, or you can be black or yellow or white. It doesn’t matter. But what does matter is the size of your heart and the strength of your character.

QUOTE="Nonononono, post: 331510, member: 2987"

The lesson I want you to learn is:

It doesn’t matter what you look like.
You can be tall or short or fat or thin, or ugly or handsome,
like your father, or you can be black or yellow or white.

It doesn’t matter.

But what does matter is the size of your heart and the strength of your character.

/QUOTE

You have absolutely nothing to offer in the way of morals/advice.....
You lost all of that with your very first FILTHY attack on my character...and you have been
in the gutter grovelling since...multiple Avatar changes, multiple Motive changes....
multiple Personality scenarios....nothing you've tried can hide the TRUTH:
That you still have not learned...... you picked a fight with the wrong guy....

You've lost it....accept the TRUTH or we can just continue on...it doesn't matter to me...

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/944d242249beb30535101e834dabdb71f64f75b5/0_41_2307_1384/master/2307.jpg?width=1200&height=900&quality=85&auto=format&fit=crop&s=96c09a98e3afbf6330801985b692559d

QUOTE="Nonononono, post: 331510, member: 2987"

The lesson I want you to learn is:

It doesn’t matter what you look like.
You can be tall or short or fat or thin, or ugly or handsome,
like your father, or you can be black or yellow or white.

It doesn’t matter.

But what does matter is the size of your heart and the strength of your character.

/QUOTE

You have absolutely nothing to offer in the way of morals/advice.....
You lost all of that with your very first FILTHY attack on my character...and you have been
in the gutter grovelling since...multiple Avatar changes, multiple Motive changes....
multiple Personality scenarios....nothing you've tried can hide the TRUTH:
That you still have not learned...... you picked a fight with the wrong guy....

You've lost it....accept the TRUTH or we can just continue on...it doesn't matter to me...

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/944d242249beb30535101e834dabdb71f64f75b5/0_41_2307_1384/master/2307.jpg?width=1200&height=900&quality=85&auto=format&fit=crop&s=96c09a98e3afbf6330801985b692559d

Four score and seven years ago, our fathers — terrific people, fantastic fathers — brought forth on this continent a new nation conceived in liberty — beautiful thing, liberty — and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal, the most equal, couldn’t be more equal. We are met on the great battlefield — a great classy field, everyone says it’s really classy — and we’re going to dedicate it to those who gave their lives. But, in a larger sense, we’re going to dedicate it to me. We’ll put up a sign, a big beautiful sign that says ‘Lincoln Field’ in huge gold letters, with a golf course and a pro club and cabana bar. Now we are engaged in a great civil war — and it’s very unfair how I’ve been treated during this war.

Back