The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

O7T6MYUPPc-hOULxs7J0u9TMSiAFPlxlvGkxe1pcFMa_Mfn16_UDhArTscd1nRwHAWFWX1j8c0Es9rryVNkxIPR_GSU53EWMONJiZlt_Z295O691KWliI4e2r8aVoq1svqhTw9RP

Email: James Comey Tried to Hide Fact that ‘Pee’ Dossier Wasn’t Corroborated
The Associated PressAP Photo/Alex Brandon
AARON KLEIN15 Jan 2020105
5:30
An email reveals disgraced former FBI director James Comey tried unsuccessfully to change a draft public statement from then-Director of National Intelligence James Clapper questioning the reliability of the infamous anti-Trump dossier.

Immediately after the dossier was reported in the news media for the first time, the email exchange shows Clapper wanted to release a statement that “[t]he IC [Intelligence Community] has not made any judgment that the information in [the Steele election reporting] is reliable.”

Comey, however, interjected, suggesting a different public statement by Clapper that would not have attacked the credibility of the wild charges made by dossier author Christopher Steele.

The Comey email, which has not received media attention until now, was revealed inside the Justice Department’s recently released 476-page Inspector General report on the FBI’s Russia collusion investigation.

In the email, Comey wrote:

I just had a chance to review the proposed talking points on this for today. Perhaps it is a nit, but I worry that it may not be best to say “The IC has not made any judgment that the information in the document is reliable.”

I am smack dab in the middle of trump country (Tennessee) and the homeless are all over, garbage, sleeping in doorways, panhandling, drugs, roaming around talking to themselves . . . the crisis is nationwide people.

GO TITANS!!!

Back