The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Lindsey may be coming back to reality from his island of hypocrisy --

“It was the Russians, ladies and gentleman, who stole the Democratic National Committee emails, Podesta’s emails, and screwed around with Hillary Clinton. It wasn’t the Ukrainians. it was the Russians. And they’re coming after us again.”

Trump says EPA is looking into toilets 'at my suggestion'

Nutters, can you please explain to us who live in the real world what the fuck your moron Trump is rambling about here. What an absolute embarrassment to have this dumbfuck in the White House. The only time a toilet would need to be flushed 15 times is if one was trying to get rid of the shit crammed between Trump's ears. What's funny is Trump actually thinks he is intelligently presenting an argument for some water related EPA issue.

Nutters, can you please explain to us who live in the real world what the fuck your moron Trump is rambling about here. What an absolute embarrassment to have this dumbfuck in the White House. The only time a toilet would need to be flushed 15 times is if one was trying to get rid of the shit crammed between Trump's ears. What's funny is Trump actually thinks he is intelligently presenting an argument for some water related EPA issue.

He had just watched an old King of the Hill episode.

Absolute and total embarrassment. t is an idiot.

Inquiring minds want to know how Sen. John Kennedy of Louisiana knows what it feels like to drop acid.

People have said he said that - I don't know if it's true.

Inquiring minds want to know how Sen. John Kennedy of Louisiana knows what it feels like to drop acid.

People have said he said that - I don't know if it's true.
Talk about surreal . . . I watched as he said that and wondered WTF the religious cult members thought of that. But of course compared to what they excuse in terms of t's behavior that was nothing.

Talk about surreal . . . I watched as he said that and wondered WTF
the religious cult members thought of that. But of course compared to
what they excuse in terms of t's behavior that was nothing.

What's surreal is the sickness YOU and the rest of YOUR PARTY are
spreading........YOU and YOURS are pushing AMERICA into a...

CIVIL WAR THAT WILL AFFECT ALL OF US......
REVEL IN IT YOU PIECE OF SHIT !

“Like we used to say in the military, make a path” -- when I was in the actual bone-spur-free military, we said "make a hole".

“Like we used to say in the military, make a path” -- when I
was in the actual bone-spur-free military, we said "make a hole".

You " May " have spent time in the Military, but YOU lost all
credibility somewhere along the way.......

YOU Have a rotten credibility on this forum and I have had a front seat
to the LIES YOU SPEW along with other Liberals of YOUR cult you
surround yourself with.....

Today is YOUR day......YOU own ALL THE LIES YOU and other Liberals
spew on this forum and by the FILTHY DEMOCRATS ON THE HOUSE JUDICIARY ....

Own it YOU FILTHY LIAR......!
Own it YOU FILTHY THIEF....!
Own it YOU FILTHY LIBERAL LEMMING....!

Back