The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Huli Huli! That you turned on the New York spigot tonight?? Good thing you always got your hand on your hose...

Now, why did we need that on a Tuesday night in September? Shouldn't be so hot in here...

Good work Huli Huli Boi!
Supposedly the Spigot works everytime you turn it on for 6 straight years under Yobama.

Oh look, racist comes out of his hole.

The orange guy is freaking curtseying.

You're funny and racist at the same time.

But it's nice to know that LA homelessness started with Don the Con two years ago. Maybe Racist Sterno Joe can sue and get his box fixed up or something.

Dunno how all you clowns fit in the car, but keep doing it.
If the plumber is a racist, you're a child molester....

But it's nice to know that LA homelessness started with Don the Con two years ago. Maybe Racist Sterno Joe can sue and get his box fixed up or something.

Another white leftist with the racism.
Yawn..

Itʻs called car pooling. Yet no invite from Harry and Meghan. Non-private jet owners not allowed. Let us know how it went. Poser.

If the plumber is a racist, you're a child molester....

Now there's a scathing reply launched with rapier wit and cutting originality.

How will I endure? I swoon. Perhaps I will perish...

Slashed by the razor tongue of our resident Oscar Wilde... (Have you gotten to the bottom of the next page?)

Now there's a scathing reply launched with rapier wit and cutting originality.

How will I endure? I swoon. Perhaps I will perish...

Slashed by the razor tongue of our resident Oscar Wilde... (Have you gotten to the bottom of the next page?)
Makes as much sense as your witless vulgarity.

United States Attorney for the District of Columbia Jessie K. Liu has recommended moving forward with charges for fired Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe after he lied under oath multiple times to federal investigators.

KEK!

The Mueller T-bag. The gift that keeps on giving.

Asked by Nadler if he met alone with President Donald Trump in June 2017, Lewandowski said, “Could you read the exact language of the report? I don’t have it available to me.”

“I don’t think I need to do that,” Nadler shot back. “I have limited time.”

Asked the question again, Lewandowski told Nadler he needed him to “refresh” his memory of what was in the report. He demanded that Democrats provide him a copy of the report, sending Democratic staff scrambling to find one.

LOL!!

At another point, Texas Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee told Lewandowski, “You are obviously here to block any reasonable inquiry into the truth or not of this administration."

Lewandowski fired back that he was unable to give her a response because it wasn’t a question but a “rant.”

On June 19, 2018, Lewandowski appeared on Fox News alongside Democratic strategist Zac Petkanas. When Petkanas mentioned a case of a 10-year-old immigrant girl with Down syndrome who had been forcibly taken away from her mother under the Trump administration family separation policy and allegedly put in a cage, Lewandowski responded "womp, womp" (an onomatopoeia for the "sad trombone" sound effect that often accompanies a comedic failure), which angered Petkanas and received widespread criticism from various sources.[72][73] Former Fox News contributor Meghan McCain commented: "This is so horrible, even by Lewandowski standards."[72][74] Appearing on Fox News on June 20, Lewandowski refused to apologize for the remark and instead reiterated his belief that undocumented aliens are criminals who should be held accountable.[75]

On June 20, 2018, Lewandowski was dropped by Leading Authorities, Inc., a speakers bureau based in Washington D.C.[76]

On June 27, 2018, Lewandowski revisited the topic of the 10-year-old immigrant on CNN, asserting, contrary to the available evidence, that the "10-year-old that was separated at the border was separated because her mother was a member—or a potential member—of a child-smuggling ring.” However, U.S. Customs and Border Protection said she was a "material witness", not being charged with illegal entry

Lewandowski is a special kind of scumbag. It's not surprising that Bruddah looks up to such an asshole. Birds of a feather Izzy.

Back