The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Ah... I didn't realize they pay cash. That changes everything. Go ahead, send some more American flesh-covered bullet catchers to the Wahhabists. That's cool. No probs.

One is genuflecting. (President Obama)
The other two are bending down to receive a gift from the diminutive Saud.

You're welcome.
think of it as a gift of knowledge from me to you.
(no genuflecting, please.)

Oh look, racist comes out of his hole.

The orange guy is freaking curtseying.

You're funny and racist at the same time.

But it's nice to know that LA homelessness started with Don the Con two years ago. Maybe Racist Sterno Joe can sue and get his box fixed up or something.

Dunno how all you clowns fit in the car, but keep doing it.

Luckily, Don the Con also salutes the guys that jail missionaries and recently murdered a US citizen... That's also a good look... Must be from Don the Con's time in the military...TrumpNK.png

To be fair, Don the Con got a VERY big letter from NK, so that's something to write home about... I mean, they only kill Americans, imprison missionaries, build nukes, starve their own people and kill administration members with RPGs or some such... But he did get a very nice note. And that's impressive... And he is sort of white, so that makes it even more impressive! Don, we didn't know you had it in you!
NKletter.png

Ah... I didn't realize they pay cash. That changes everything. Go ahead, send some more American flesh-covered bullet catchers to the Wahhabists. That's cool. No probs.
Of course they send cash....spigot Boy. 6 straight years of QE under Yobama. Why wouldnʻt we send debased cash. Itʻs cheaper.

Back