The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

"This is how we do it" in America. The same thing is happening with soccer. For example, if you come to our league, we will give you the picks and only the players in our league will be picked. If you dont come over here, your business ruined. This runs so deep you guys you need a lot more then a shovel.

1636123165543.png

San Francisco Chronicle ripped for asking if residents should 'tolerate burglaries'
'Actual words printed in an actual newspaper'

WTF is in charge Husker Du? I have another question. Is the laptop from hell really Joe's DS? I think the history teacher should wait 10 years and then the real truth will come out and then she can teach history from 2020. I might get removed from the planet for spouting out a few things about Joe's ds laptop from hell and Joe's dd diary that has some gnarly thing written. t talked about and coined "laptop from hell" and he was removed. I see how this game is played. What happen to Gavin bro? I pray for all my leaders and would like an update. Honestly, what's your camp saying why he's skipped G20 and has not been seen? If everyone was HOT ((honest, open and transparent)) then we wouldnt have any conspiracies that turn into facts when truth comes out for all to see later. 57 years and counting before the truth about JFK comes out.

At least listen to what Ozzy was warning everyone about, you know, the Crazy Train. Peace Train is the train of love. Two choices that are clear and no fence sitting allowed. This is a warning to you woke fence sitters......lol. Seriously everyone, listen to both songs and then make a decision what train you want to be on.

Choice #1- Stay on the Crazy Train going to hell but you get to live still. Crazy Train is going back to normal but you have to wear a mask and get a booster every 6 months and hope you dont get an adverse affect or die of heart attack and live with fear.

Choice #2- Peace Train is going to heaven. No going back to the Crazy Train. This train is all about love, forgiveness and mercy and all truth. The choice is all yours.

The First Shall Be Last and The Last First. The Great 8 has flipped and life as we all know it is going to be changing. We still have hate among us and hate is hard to root out. Once we get all the hate removed, then we will have a 1000 years of awesomeness like you've never seen before. The foundation will be Love, Mercy, Forgiveness and Grace. Those who want to stay on earth will have already kneeled to the Lord Yeshua and will want to help serve humanity and make this place like the days of Adam & Eve. Listen you guys, this place is supposed to be a play ground for everyone, not a fucking prison. Sorry for cursing, I repent and ask forgiveness right now. I had to get that off my chest. We can love or hate as we wait. No sitting on the fence with this decision, I serious fellas. Violence is not the answer to anything. Cheating is wrong and so is lying. Telling someone they can;t work here anymore because their not woke and jabbed is so wrong. My wife's friend got fired three months ago where she worked 24 years and after serving on the front lines for over a year and still cant find work in Socal in her industry because jabbed is a mandate to work in her field. Super sad. Thank God she has family to offer support. My pal had to move out of state because their super religious people and wont and can;t take anything in their blood. 5 kids under 18 and wife works full time and no way they can do home school. They thought about Charter but work is a big issue. So they have to leave and Dad, Husker Du and Espola laugh as they leave and mock them as t supporters. I can say 100% my wife's friend voted "D" her whole life. This is now hurting everyone on both sides. I never had a side by the way. Look at meme below and think of the rich and the poor.

1637157295898.png

Back