The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

t will be at the World Series in Atlanta tonight. Let's go Brandon!!!!

Golfing with three of my Republican friends who voted for Biden. They were moaning about his job performance. I asked if they would change their vote and I got a quick “No”, “NO!” and a “HELL NO!” There is hope yet.

CNN analyst compares ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ to rhetoric from ISIS, Nazis, KKK
Ex-Clinton press secretary Joe Lockhart is latest pundit with an over-the-top take on chant

John John was killed asshole. The military knows WHO did IT and so do I. Qanon is made up by assholes like you and Husker. Q tells the truth and Q said Jr is dead and not coming back. However, his soul is alive and he might come back in his celestial soul body. You two can talk up energy together and see what the real truth is about eternity. Your making a bad decision going all in with lying and cheating. Did you see what happened last night?

This thread will hit 1,000,000 someday. @Dominic, I would like to donate $100 to the avatar who gets the 1,000,000 post on Espola stupid thread. We will all be mocking the Great Liar & Fraudster Espola. He tried to blame t for all the worlds problems and he caused so much division in soccer. I called my shot three years ago and I told him that I will take a stand against the cheaters and liars, especially cheaters to little 13 year old soccer players who gave up everything to be her best and assholes lied to her. Bad karma for those WHO lie for a living and mistreat others for their gain. I stand proudly as a man and father today you punk Espola and liar to little children. Dude has no kids playing soccer but comes here every day to spew his hate for country and others. TGIFWW!!! What a wahcko you have become. I knew I was dealing with some serious assholes in the soccer arena but I will admit I had no idea the control and power a few had with this game.

Winsome Sears says she would die for America, starts 'USA' chant during victory speech: 'American dream'
Winsome Sears declared victory and called it a 'God thing'

1635958989675.png

Nothing can stop what is coming, nothing!!! Busted for cheating, stealing and selling out country which is Treason for some. Capitulate before it's too late!!! The light is always right. "Turn away from your old ways and follow the truth, no matter where the truth takes you." I love that quote by me :)

t.png

That's just the tip of the iceberg. I am a voice for the blind and lame who are brainwashed. Elitism is a religion in of its self believe it or not. True elitism is just smug assholes who think they deserve the spots because they can pay. This is all crashing down before them and it's hard for them. This to shall pass.

Back