The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Sorry bastards! WTF do they think they are returning money to donors?

Biden, our military and our intelligence have blood on their hands as well! Dark chapter.

I was still in the Navy when we blundered our way out of Vietnam. I left a year and a half later, too soon to forget what had happened and too early to receive all the medals we were getting in compensation to work their way through the piles of paper.

I was still in the Navy when we blundered our way out of Vietnam. I left a year and a half later, too soon to forget what had happened and too early to receive all the medals we were getting in compensation to work their way through the piles of paper.
It was all to make money off us all and divide us all. War=$$$$

Fox and her friend CNN won't show t speech tonight. I can;t watch because I have a HOT date with my wife. I can say 100% that we both are on the same page regarding the jab and how bad it is for you and especially for children.

1629559631036.png

Never give up your dreams and never let a-holes ruin your life. BTW, what is not to like about this speech. This was right when my world started to crack......good stuff and worth the fight for truth :)

I must have heard this wrong, but I'll put it up for rebuttal -- did t actually say that N and S Korea have been reunited since he went to visit Kim?

Back