The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

I still have faith in the eventual wisdom of the American people - after all, they did vote against t twice.

What I think online communication is missing is the Aunt Martha meme, invoked whenever someone who should know better tells us about fraudulent ballots made from rice paper or microchips in vaccines, in a little upper-right pop-up window, with the image of a little old lady saying "Well aren't you special!".
You mean Dana Carvey’s “The Church Lady”?

d440d863e19b507aee78627854f4c09d.jpg

There is also apparent confirmation that the Kremlin possesses kompromat, or potentially compromising material, on the future president, collected – the document says – from Trump’s earlier “non-official visits to Russian Federation territory”.

The paper refers to “certain events” that happened during Trump’s trips to Moscow. Security council members are invited to find details in appendix five, at paragraph five, the document states. It is unclear what the appendix contains.

There is also apparent confirmation that the Kremlin possesses kompromat, or potentially compromising material, on the future president, collected – the document says – from Trump’s earlier “non-official visits to Russian Federation territory”.

The paper refers to “certain events” that happened during Trump’s trips to Moscow. Security council members are invited to find details in appendix five, at paragraph five, the document states. It is unclear what the appendix contains.
Well if it’s inflamed and filled with pus it needs to be removed . . .

Hanapaa!

DOJ says Executive Privilege does not extend to "extraordinary circumstances". They could have spoken more plainly by saying "treason".

triggered

Elections have consequences --

It is bad policy and sets a very bad precedent.

In this case and in NY they want it for fishing expeditions.

That is not how the US operates. The rule always has been, here is the crime, now we gather evidence. We don't just start with hey lets dig around a political opponent to see what we can make hay of.

It is bad policy and sets a very bad precedent.

In this case and in NY they want it for fishing expeditions.

That is not how the US operates. The rule always has been, here is the crime, now we gather evidence. We don't just start with hey lets dig around a political opponent to see what we can make hay of.

The bad policy/precedent was Mnuchin violating the law by not releasing t's tax returns when requested.

The bad policy/precedent was Mnuchin violating the law by not releasing t's tax returns when requested.
There is no obligation just to turn over taxes to an opposing political party because they want to dig around.

The IRS reviews tax returns every year. When they find something wrong they fine or prosecute.

Turning over tax returns to your political opponents so they can go fishing is not good policy, etc. It is simple partisanship. It is something not acceptable for any party to do.

There is no obligation just to turn over taxes to an opposing political party because they want to dig around.

The IRS reviews tax returns every year. When they find something wrong they fine or prosecute.

Turning over tax returns to your political opponents so they can go fishing is not good policy, etc. It is simple partisanship. It is something not acceptable for any party to do.

It's the law. See section (f)Disclosure to Committees of Congress --

Mnuchin declaring he was not going to comply was in itself a political decision, since there are no exceptions in the law. He and t must have known there were things in the returns they did not want to see public.

It's the law. See section (f)Disclosure to Committees of Congress --

Mnuchin declaring he was not going to comply was in itself a political decision, since there are no exceptions in the law. He and t must have known there were things in the returns they did not want to see public.
Why don't you point out exactly where Munchin was required to turn over his taxes to the democrats so they can look around for no other reason than he was part of the T admin?

Hey Husker ((Messy)) & Espola ((EOTL)) mainly, watch this video I just watched on Bitchite. Evil Goalie & Nova dude, watch two. I have another one that is super funny but I'm sure you will get all butt hurt with the funny awards and non PC humor. I only care about wtf is going with the kids btw. This has been one big world wide web of shit! I said this three years ago. We have to take care of ALL the babies and the kids if EVERYONE has true equality. I'm waiting patiently for you two and others to come to the Light and stop supporting lying, cheating and killing babies for vaccines that you want me to take. One can only hope and pray that the future is now and a new earth will be put together by it's people, like the video is predicting. I will say this. I will work my ass off to have a planet like the one this narrator is proposing will take place. Sound biblical to me as well. Who the hell knows, right? If you support a mask and jabs for a kid, you have serious problems and a complete asshole!!!

Back