The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

But we have a Democrat as governor, what is he giving away? . . . and what is Biden promising?
Here's one of Gavin's give aways...

California is the first U.S. state to provide taxpayer-funded health coverage to those illegally present in the United States, ages 19 to 25. The health care is being provided through Medi-Cal, which raises issues of concern to California taxpayers.

Biden's tax plan:
According to the Tax Foundation General Equilibrium Model, Biden’s tax plan would reduce the economy’s size by 1.51 percent in the long run. The plan would shrink the capital stock by 3.23 percent and reduce the overall wage rate by 0.98 percent, leading to 585,000 fewer full-time equivalent jobs.

Here's one of Gavin's give aways...

California is the first U.S. state to provide taxpayer-funded health coverage to those illegally present in the United States, ages 19 to 25. The health care is being provided through Medi-Cal, which raises issues of concern to California taxpayers.

Biden's tax plan:
According to the Tax Foundation General Equilibrium Model, Biden’s tax plan would reduce the economy’s size by 1.51 percent in the long run. The plan would shrink the capital stock by 3.23 percent and reduce the overall wage rate by 0.98 percent, leading to 585,000 fewer full-time equivalent jobs.

I encourage everyone who chooses to be negative & question my work to
take time and contribute something good & productive in their own communities.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/43/60/9e/43609e8769c3b38a49124dea5bdf02c1.jpg

Back