The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Never heard the name. Is that some nutter code word?

He's a black libtard that said women posses the ability to stop rape from happening. He's no longer employed. I'm sure Al Sharpton will be speaking on that shortly, since all blacks are always victims. On a side note, I'm not sure JoJo giving pap smear exams qualifies as "rape" under oath.

DEMOCRATS = CRIMINALS

THE CRIMES ARE TREASONOUS

TREASON = GALLOWS

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-0bS8JcEOddE/VocobRAjTdI/AAAAAAAAKMA/gs9EN-9X9eU/s1600/Execution%2Bof%2Bthe%2BLincoln%2Bconspirators%252C%2B1865%2B7.jpg

He's a black libtard that said women posses the ability to stop rape from happening. He's no longer employed. I'm sure Al Sharpton will be speaking on that shortly, since all blacks are always victims. On a side note, I'm not sure JoJo giving pap smear exams qualifies as "rape" under oath.
You mean Todd Akin?
1589920925994.png

What happened, poor baby. Did you have to fire your doctor?
No.
My doctor retired. He was well beyond retirement age when he did retire.
The Obama care paperwork and horseshit was enough for him to call it a day.
Funny how you accept lying from some and not others....hypocritical is to good a word for you.
Piece of shit sounds about right in describing you...

No.
My doctor retired. He was well beyond retirement age when he did retire.
The Obama care paperwork and horseshit was enough for him to call it a day.
Funny how you accept lying from some and not others....hypocritical is to good a word for you.
Piece of shit sounds about right in describing you...
So you didn't have to leave your doctor? But you keep whining about it for 4 years? You're a smart guy!
You idiots have been touting that same "lie" for 4 years, while the current guy lies every day about everything...and it's proven.
You are not intelligent or ethical enough to appreciate the difference.
Hope you found a new doctor and a good plan.

Trump is so jealous of Obama that he won’t even unveil his White House portrait.
Donny is going to look verrry bad when O starts campaigning. Donny better hope he fucks this Covid thing up so bad that nobody can leave their house when O is ready to roll out.

Here, dummy. I tried to find the story for you on your bible, CNN, but apparently they don't report things when libtards fuck up.

Trump is so jealous of Obama that he won’t even unveil his White House portrait.
Donny is going to look verrry bad when O starts campaigning. Donny better hope he fucks this Covid thing up so bad that nobody can leave their house when O is ready to roll out.

What is Obama campaigning for? Running for President again? Maybe Pap Smear Joe should cancel his senate bid and be Bath House Barry's VP.

Trump is showing fine leadership during this pandemic, isn’t he? That stable, informative administration, telling us of the necessary precautions, making sure we have an organized nationwide testing regimen. Providing all of the protective equipment.
He’s a great guy to lead in a battle like this, isn’t he?

So you didn't have to leave your doctor? But you keep whining about it for 4 years? You're a smart guy!
You idiots have been touting that same "lie" for 4 years, while the current guy lies every day about everything...and it's proven.
You are not intelligent or ethical enough to appreciate the difference.
Hope you found a new doctor and a good plan.

Hey " Messy " Financial.....
Since you have proven your inability to comprehend the written/typed word...
Here's a visual of your depiction below from a Conservative Image....

https://www.snopes.com/tachyon/images/critters/graphics/elephan3.jpg?resize=400,229

Trump is showing fine leadership during this pandemic, isn’t he? That stable, informative administration, telling us of the necessary precautions, making sure we have an organized nationwide testing regimen. Providing all of the protective equipment.
He’s a great guy to lead in a battle like this, isn’t he?

Who've you got that can even walk onto the " Field "
in case " Dementia Joe " is removed on the 25th Amendment
and section 4 is implimented .....?????

https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/elm060120ppstacey-abrams001-1586876405.jpg?crop=0.648xw:0.971xh;0.167xw,0.0204xh&resize=480:*

Don't tell me this Lady........
She has NO NO NO experience what so ever...
Good Grief....Kamala Harris is bad, but she has
some experience ( Just ask Willie Brown .. )

Trump previously paid $25mm in settlement for duping people into buying his phony “University” and now this?

A federal judge on Monday allowed a federal lawsuit accusing President Donald Trump, his three eldest children and his company of collaborating with a fraudulent marketing scheme to prey on investors to proceed.
The lawsuit, originally filed in October 2018 and amended a few months later, alleges that in exchange for "secret" payments, Trump and three of his adult children used his former reality TV show "The Celebrity Apprentice" and other promotional events as vehicles to boost ACN Opportunity, a telecommunications marketing company linked to a nonprofit that used Trump's brand to appeal to teens.The lawsuit also accuses the Trumps of having profited off the poor and vulnerable, as people looking "to enrich themselves by systematically defrauding economically marginalized people looking to invest in their educations, start their own small business, and pursue the American dream."

OMG

Back