The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Another reason Trump is president is because we actually have places in this country that would vote for a completely ignorant fool like this...and there’s lots of them!

Kinda shit nono eats up and these others then agree. Divide and conquer, it isn't about policy or the country its all about the party.

"We may have nothing to offer working people, but at least we aren't evil, devil worshipping demons!" ~ GOP

Kinda shit nono eats up and these others then agree. Divide and conquer, it isn't about policy or the country its all about the party.

"We may have nothing to offer working people, but at least we aren't evil, devil worshipping demons!" ~ GOP
What’s still fun is Trump and his cuckoo followers’ ongoing obsession (ie envy) with Obama. They can’t stop talking about him.
I don’t remember getting attacked by Iran while he had a deal with them, does anybody?

Republican Senator Lee of Utah is also now speaking for himself - "It is not acceptable for officials within the executive branch of government ... to come in to tell us that we can't debate and discuss the appropriateness of military intervention against Iran. It's un-American. It's unconstitutional and it's wrong."

Matt Gaetz is now standing with one foot on both sides - approves the assassination, but will vote for the House Democrats' resolution opposing any further war. He never struck me as being all that bright anyway.

The latest t stumbles remind me of a grade school recess fight - Jimmy hits Bobby, Bobby hits Jimmy back, Jimmy says "I won".

Matt Gaetz is now standing with one foot on both sides - approves the assassination, but will vote for the House Democrats' resolution opposing any further war. He never struck me as being all that bright anyway.

The latest t stumbles remind me of a grade school recess fight - Jimmy hits Bobby, Bobby hits Jimmy back, Jimmy says "I won".
Roy Cohn taught him that, claim victory when you lose.

What’s still fun is Trump and his cuckoo followers’ ongoing obsession (ie envy) with Obama. They can’t stop talking about him.
I don’t remember getting attacked by Iran while he had a deal with them, does anybody?
Do you know how long it takes to count 150 billion?

Good question. By not paying attention to what people say in rural Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, I reckon.
The DNC needs to do a better job of informing voters about propaganda and other forms of voter suppression that accounted for historic low voter turnout in many urban areas. 78,000 votes is all it would have taken.

The DNC needs to do a better job of informing voters about propaganda and other forms of voter suppression that accounted for historic low voter turnout in many urban areas. 78,000 votes is all it would have taken.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKIT5jQk4x0SRthSdP002_CwjXz341z2U6a_9QlQQhKBSA90H9&s

You've reached your peak....
Have a nice swing back to the center and beyond.

‘Wake up!’ Former Moonie says the ‘Cult of Trump’ needs ‘deprogramming’

Anthony Scaramucci said it. So did Dan Rather. Now, it’s Steve Hassan, a former Moonie who escaped the Unification Church cult in the 1970s, offering up this perspective on what he sees as a “destructive cult” led by President Trump.

‘Much of what they’re hearing is emotionally driven, loaded words, thought-stopping, and thought-terminating-type clichés, like “fake news,” “build the wall,” “make America great again.”’
Hassan, who is out with his book, “The Cult of Trump,” explained to CNN Sunday why he thinks the president uses mind control as a way to build his power.

“We can start with the pathological lying, which is characteristic of destructive cult leaders,” Hassan told host Brian Stelter. “The blaming others and never taking responsibility for his own failures and faults. Shunning and kicking out anyone who raises questions or concerns about his own behavior.”

He also said that Trump’s use of “fearmongering” is a “horrible thing” that’s straight out of the cult leader’s playbook. “Wake up! This is what’s happening,” Hassan said. “Our Democracy is at stake here.”

And now an investigation authorized by then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions to look into potential wrongdoing by Clinton has turned up a total of zero wrongdoing of any sort by either Hillary or Bill Clinton -- or anyone associated with the Clinton Foundation.

Now, contrast that with another multi-year probe originating in the Justice Department: Special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election. That inquiry led to 199 criminal counts against 37 people and entities. Seven people pleaded guilty; six were sentenced to prison. And Mueller concluded that not only had Russia engaged in a deep and broad effort to influence the election to help Trump and hurt Clinton but also that Trump himself had engaged in a series of behaviors during the investigation that could have been construed as obstructive.

Back