Texas ECNL and Frontier Conference

dtk9119

BRONZE

Not sure I understand this.
This makes no sense to me. If I read it correctly, it's a 3rd tier league/conference under ECNL-R. So now ECNL is creating and running 3rd tier leagues? What happened to local control of leagues?

Not sure I understand this.
United Soccer Clubs -(USC) is an organization of multiple clubs in the State of South Texas. Texas is broken up into two; North Texas and South Texas and are treated as such. These clubs came together a competitive league back in 2015.

Basically they are being granted an opportunity to play in the ECRL -United Soccer Clubs Division. These are the teams that are playing in that division.

Albion Hurricanes FCLions FC
Ajax SCRise SC
Classics Elite SASan Antonio City
Classics Elite SA Rio Grande ValleySan Antonio Surf
Challenge SCSG1 Soccer Club
Central Texas SurfSting Austin
DynamosSting San Antonio
Houstonians FC

Other than that, I am not sure what is going on.

Gumbo

BRONZE
United Soccer Clubs -(USC) is an organization of multiple clubs in the State of South Texas. Texas is broken up into two; North Texas and South Texas and are treated as such. These clubs came together a competitive league back in 2015.

Basically they are being granted an opportunity to play in the ECRL -United Soccer Clubs Division. These are the teams that are playing in that division.

Albion Hurricanes FCLions FC
Ajax SCRise SC
Classics Elite SASan Antonio City
Classics Elite SA Rio Grande ValleySan Antonio Surf
Challenge SCSG1 Soccer Club
Central Texas SurfSting Austin
DynamosSting San Antonio
Houstonians FC

Other than that, I am not sure what is going on.
Not the clearest messaging on how this will work.

The league is split geographically into East and West Divisions, with each division consisting of local league play within the division, and a Champions League for qualifying top teams from each division. Top finishers from the USC Champions League will meet top finishers from the ECNL Girls Regional League – Texas Conference for the opportunity to advance to the 2021 ECNL Open Cup at the Playoffs.

I would assume the clubs listed in the ECRL - United Soccer Clubs Division are the intended pool of clubs being given the opportunity to play into the ECNL Open Cup, but the above statement seems to say the old Champions League (previous top level of local club play within TX) would advance to a playoff with the ECRL TX winner. Guessing this is just poorly crafted, as what would be the point of ECRL - USCD?