Talk about CLOSE....! This Guy is VERY Lucky No live ordinances were on Board..!

https://zh-prod-1cc738ca-7d3b-4a72-b792-20bd8d8fa069.storage.googleapis.com/s3fs-public/styles/inline_image_desktop/public/inline-images/2020-09-30_14-23-20%20%281%29.gif

Marine F-35 crash yesterday after a MASSIVE mishap with a refueling 135....

Son of a Bitch that's close...!

We all know you are semi-illiterate, that's ok. It's the litany of your other faults that make you a scumbag.

Every time you post you find out who's more intelligent/literate....
Oh the recital of ignorance from poor poor Husky Poo is such a litany
of desperation on your part......
Say it ain't so.....you filthy scumbag....!

Every time you post you find out who's more intelligent/literate....
Oh the recital of ignorance from poor poor Husky Poo is such a litany
of desperation on your part......
Say it ain't so.....you filthy scumbag....!
Fox News and the RNC have announced that 4ns is very stupid and illiterate and embarrasses himself every time he posts. They have both further stated that he should be struck from the forum and henceforth only the vastly superior 5ns be permitted to us the “no”-oriented moniker.

Fox News and the RNC have announced that 4ns is very stupid and illiterate and embarrasses himself every time he posts. They have both further stated that he should be struck from the forum and henceforth only the vastly superior 5ns be permitted to us the “no”-oriented moniker.

Once again " Bob The Slob " exposes himself under another fake account.

You just cannot hold out can you....

Doesn't matter. Terrorists tore down their private gate, trespassed on their private property and got a gun in their faces... deservedly so.
Well, golly, I wonder why they're being charged with a crime then? I don't, actually. You see, if I was really stupid I would believe what you wrote.

Well, golly, I wonder why they're being charged with a crime then? I don't, actually. You see, if I was really stupid I would believe what you wrote.

You are Dumb (Stupid) " Messy "...one of the dumbest posters I've come across...
The AG is second only to you in the Rump suckling dept.....that AG doesn't
know the Law if it hit him in the face like an ANTIFA piss bottle...
Maybe you and your Idol Chris Cuomo can go off in a closet somewhere and rub
your ducklings together....and argue over the McCloskey's case....Cuomo
is the third leg on your " Dumb as a Rock " rump stool...

Back