Survey on Newsom Recall

Would you vote to recall Gavin Newsom

• Yes

Votes: 57 67.9%
  • No

Votes: 27 32.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Try not basing your ideas of someone off of ads? Ya dunce. haha.

I never heard of him before the ads.

When it appeared certain that there would be a recall, I joked that Newsom would just be replaced with another Democrat, but no D of stature chose to run. Then it seemed that an R with political presence would step up, like Cox or Faulconer. From my perspective Elder is a repulsive opportunist who would have no political presence except for California's quirky recall procedure.

When it appeared certain that there would be a recall, I joked that Newsom would just be replaced with another Democrat, but no D of stature chose to run. Then it seemed that an R with political presence would step up, like Cox or Faulconer. From my perspective Elder is a repulsive opportunist who would have no political presence except for California's quirky recall procedure.
Elder has a small (minority as in less than the majority base, in this case way less, seems this needs to be explained to those in that minority), vocal (squeaky wheel types) audience that he plays to that can’t understand why they aren’t the majority as it is deafeningly loud inside their bubble. Collecting enough signatures from a passionate group like the 24% of the Californian electorate isn’t that difficult. 24% in California is still a big number. Lol! Telling how everything needs to be explained to that group . . . over and over and over again.

G, I wonder why no other Democrat chose to run against Nancy Pelosi’s nephew. Real head scratcher there.

Plus, how could you keep the narrative of “Republican recall” if a prominent Democrat was running against Newsom?

Elder has a small (minority as in less than the majority base, in this case way less, seems this needs to be explained to those in that minority), vocal (squeaky wheel types) audience that he plays to that can’t understand why they aren’t the majority as it is deafeningly loud inside their bubble. Collecting enough signatures from a passionate group like the 24% of the Californian electorate isn’t that difficult. 24% in California is still a big number. Lol! Telling how everything needs to be explained to that group . . . over and over and over again.
You’re still whining.
:rolleyes:

An analysis group linked to Elder declared today that they have detected fraud in the results of the recall election using Benford's Law analysis, which is remarkable since the polls don't close until tomorrow evening.

That's an interesting analysis.

Largest outflow of California residents in history
Largest homelessness crisis in history
Largest closings of businesses

No D of stature chose to run? Dude, Newsom and Co. shut that shit down. You get how dems work right? You either fall in line or get ostracized and blacklisted.

I remember growing up listening to Larry Elder as a kid in my Dad's car on the way to school. That was 25 years ago, I'm now in my 30s. The man has been consistent on accountability in Fatherhood for the black community, school choice, freedom of enterprise, and an advocate for the small business this entire time.

You find that repulsive? Well, you're a dem, so that explains that. Clueless.

What's wrong with taking an opportunity to improve California when the opportunity presents itself? Should everyone just sit by and let California continue to sink under leftist/democrat policies?

Don't be silly.

The smug, asshat, absolute spineless character just seeps from your verbiage.

California is going down the drain in almost every metric and this Husker weasel wants to discount actual human beings
that have a problem with it; after going through a pandemic in which many of their businesses were shut down.

Win or lose this recall, these folks had the balls to at least attempt to take action against the failed democrat policies of California.

and guess what? They're doing it without burning buildings down like your people do.

Largest outflow of California residents in history
Largest homelessness crisis in history
Largest closings of businesses

No D of stature chose to run? Dude, Newsom and Co. shut that shit down. You get how dems work right? You either fall in line or get ostracized and blacklisted.

I remember growing up listening to Larry Elder as a kid in my Dad's car on the way to school. That was 25 years ago, I'm now in my 30s. The man has been consistent on accountability in Fatherhood for the black community, school choice, freedom of enterprise, and an advocate for the small business this entire time.

You find that repulsive? Well, you're a dem, so that explains that. Clueless.

What's wrong with taking an opportunity to improve California when the opportunity presents itself? Should everyone just sit by and let California continue to sink under leftist/democrat policies?

Don't be silly.

I'm not a Democrat.

Elder is repulsive. He is playing to the t crowd. Perhaps the Republicans should have done a better job of promoting an acceptable candidate, such as Cox or Faulconer as I mentioned.

Perhaps the Republicans should have dome a better job of promoting an acceptable candidate, such as Cox or Faulkner as I mentioned.

Democrats asked constituents not to vote anyone.

Republicans didn’t endorse anyone.

Blame both parties for the situation we’re in.

Neither support a replacement but pursued political strategies based on a process that previously ended with a Governor best known for movie one-liners.

Back