Survey on Newsom Recall

Would you vote to recall Gavin Newsom

• Yes

Votes: 57 67.9%
  • No

Votes: 27 32.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are we just assuming that anyone who could/would take his place, has to be an improvement? (Fine if we are.. but I think that factors into the vote.)

I'm super excited about sports coming back for our daughters in socal. So many females playing sports and looking for good examples to look for in adults. Soccer is going to be played very soon :) Let's all focus on sports you guys and no more name calling. Focus on the kids :)

I'm super excited about sports coming back for our daughters in socal. So many females playing sports and looking for good examples to look for in adults. Soccer is going to be played very soon :) Let's all focus on sports you guys and no more name calling. Focus on the kids :)
Oldest is running in a tri-meet for High School Cross Country today, they're breaking out the girls and boys as well as having pods to start running at different times for safety guidelines. Being able to get out and exercise has been huge for their sanity. Being to socialize from a distance and see faces in person as well. Slowly but surely getting back. Best of luck to all.

Oldest is running in a tri-meet for High School Cross Country today, they're breaking out the girls and boys as well as having pods to start running at different times for safety guidelines. Being able to get out and exercise has been huge for their sanity. Being to socialize from a distance and see faces in person as well. Slowly but surely getting back. Best of luck to all.
Amen Tech. The fact she can go run and have fun outside is awesome. The great outdoors is my playground. When i was in 6th grade, I had argument with my Principle. The dude suspened me thee times that year and he had had enough of my lack of respect towards the teachers. This guy was a hard ass bro. They spanked kids back then. However, I was able to escape Mr Proctor and his wooden paddle. He told me I needed a big whooping and that i was lucky he couldnt beat my rebellious ass out of me like he did to my older brother Mike. All I told the old guy was school is boring and not fun and should be outside more and not inside all the time. He told me my attitude was horrible and all I do is cause class disruptions every 10 minutes. I was ADHD or whatever they labeled kids like me who couldnt sit still for longer then a minute back then. I hope we all can see every kid is different and throwing them all in one class fits all is not good and only helps those who like to read.

Amen Tech. The fact she can go run and have fun outside is awesome. The great outdoors is my playground. When i was in 6th grade, I had argument with my Principle. The dude suspened me thee times that year and he had had enough of my lack of respect towards the teachers. This guy was a hard ass bro. They spanked kids back then. However, I was able to escape Mr Proctor and his wooden paddle. He told me I needed a big whooping and that i was lucky he couldnt beat my rebellious ass out of me like he did to my older brother Mike. All I told the old guy was school is boring and not fun and should be outside more and not inside all the time. He told me my attitude was horrible and all I do is cause class disruptions every 10 minutes. I was ADHD or whatever they labeled kids like me who couldnt sit still for longer then a minute back then. I hope we all can see every kid is different and throwing them all in one class fits all is not good and only helps those who like to read.
The kids who liked to read didn’t like it either. They had some great thought about Lady MacBeth, but they couldn’t share it because some joker in the back was causing disruptions every 10 minutes.....

It wasn’t until 20 years later that I realized they mixed all the kids up because it’s wicked hard to teach a class of 30 jokers. So the teachers split them up for their own sanity.

The kids who liked to read didn’t like it either. They had some great thought about Lady MacBeth, but they couldn’t share it because some joker in the back was causing disruptions every 10 minutes.....

It wasn’t until 20 years later that I realized they mixed all the kids up because it’s wicked hard to teach a class of 30 jokers. So the teachers split them up for their own sanity.
I was the only class clown in my classes. I was a legend Dad. Subs had it the worse with me. My poor adopted mother was in for a ride with me. Today would have been her 102 birthday. I miss her so much dad. She saved my life from not being born. Think about that for a moment Dad. No crush to debate or make fun of if Bette didnt intervene and offer my biological mother Miss Kirk another option, like keep me alive instead of the long death drive to Mexico. I love all the ladies in my life who were there for me to save me from certain death. Thank you mama Bette. Feb 11th, 1919 she was born.

Take a look at the "braintrust" you see in the Dem leadership in the state.

You are screwed either way. That said politicians have to be held accountable. Recall a few and maybe they start listening to the populace instead of the gov unions and other special interests in the state.

I think what you are saying is that he should just do what you want. The will of union members and “special interest groups” - by which you probably mean “everyone who doesn’t agree with me” -account for a lot more people than the four or five whiny people in the www.Socalsoccer.com special interest group.

Take a look at the "braintrust" you see in the Dem leadership in the state.

You are screwed either way. That said politicians have to be held accountable. Recall a few and maybe they start listening to the populace instead of the gov unions and other special interests in the state.

Wasn't it the populace that elected him?

Back