Survey on Newsom Recall

Would you vote to recall Gavin Newsom

• Yes

Votes: 57 67.9%
  • No

Votes: 27 32.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another question -- if he is recalled, which Democrat will win the vote to replace him?

I’m just glad it won’t be Kamalatoe. As easy as it was for her to forget about believing Biden’s sexual assault accuser, because women are to be believed, I’m not sure I could trust her to properly lie about having an early dinner, outdoors, with some lobbyi... uh, “friends”.

I’m just glad it won’t be Kamalatoe. As easy as it was for her to forget about believing Biden’s sexual assault accuser, because women are to be believed, I’m not sure I could trust her to properly lie about having an early dinner, outdoors, with some lobbyi... uh, “friends”.
She's your VP! hahahaha

She's your VP! hahahaha

A serious improvement over the last one, that’s for sure. Seriously, complaining that the love of his life didn’t bother to call him to make sure he was ok? So pathetic and needy.

Beavis: "Hey Butthead, I've got a good one..huhuhu...I'm going to call her Kamalatoe.....heheheh...good one, right?"

Butthead: "Hey Bunghole, even the Great Cornholio couldn't match that...hheeehheee"

Beavis: "Hey Butthead, I've got a good one..huhuhu...I'm going to call her Kamalatoe.....heheheh...good one, right?"

Butthead: "Hey Bunghole, even the Great Cornholio couldn't match that...hheeehheee"

Sorry, libtard. I forget your hypocrisy sometimes. It’s okay to call Trump every name in the book but badmouthing the skank whore hits too close to home. I guess you aren’t one of the thousands of black men she “sent to prison for smoking weed.”

Noted.

A serious improvement over the last one, that’s for sure. Seriously, complaining that the love of his life didn’t bother to call him to make sure he was ok? So pathetic and needy.

Well, she put thousands of innocent black men in prison for doing nothing wrong, whored herself a promotion with her married boss and supported sexual assault victims until it hurt her career, right?

Yeah, so much better. Would you care if she jailed some trannies?

Back