Surf - Play or Else

That's a classic! Pretty much sums up the beliefs of the Q man and woman. One thing you did leave out was screaming at/intimidating/making death threats to the parents/relatives of those murdered in various mass shootings like Sandy Hook. Some even traveling long distances to confront these grieving individuals to call them out for their, "FALSE FLAG! CRISIS ACTOR!" roles in the plot to take their pea shooters and plunkers.
Happy New Years Husker Du. I'm taking on PPAP this year. Last year I was NPNP!!! I do hope for everyone to find common ground in 2021.

"Hey everybody"? Do you think you host a talk show? Here's a paragraph from my post, sweetheart, and it doesn't include 'Sid the Squid':

"We conclude that the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results. The system intentionally generates an enormously high number of ballot errors. The electronic ballots are then transferred for adjudication. The intentional errors lead to bulk adjudication of ballots with no oversight, no transparency, and no audit trail. This leads to voter or election fraud. Based on our study, we conclude that The Dominion Voting System should not be used in Michigan. We further conclude that the results of Antrim County should not have been certified."

- My name is Russell James Ramsland, Jr., and I am a resident of Dallas County, Texas. I hold an MBA from Harvard University, and a political science degree from Duke University. I have worked with the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), among other organizations, and have run businesses all over the world, many of which are highly technical in nature. I have served on technical government panels.

Game, Set and Match, parent with no kid playing soccer. For the sake of others, that will be my last post on the subject. I'll await your reply.

View attachment 9815

I wonder where Scotty boy went. Is the sad little trumpanzee in hiding from Dominion after contributing to conspiracy theories and lies about election fraud? Below is a pretty concise statement about Scotty Boy’s hero Ramsland.

If you ever wondered exactly how brain dead magats are, the answer is apparently “all the way.” How on earth are magats so easily duped? Why is it that they will believe obviously crazy lies? How is it that magats eventually come to understand that their Q handlers and Marmalade-a-lago keep lying to them, yet they keep buying each new and even crazier lie that comes out of their mouths (or thumbs back before they were barred from social media for being the liars that they are)? How does someone like Scotty Boy defend his support of an anti-semitic psychopath and proven and discredited liar like Ramsland? Will they ever accept that their entire belief system is built on lies? Or are they so far down the rabbit hole already that they can only keep going?

5B6AB545-6F3E-45DE-827F-CBD0FD3DE47F.png

I wonder where Scotty boy went. Is the sad little trumpanzee in hiding from Dominion after contributing to conspiracy theories and lies about election fraud? Below is a pretty concise statement about Scotty Boy’s hero Ramsland.

If you ever wondered exactly how brain dead magats are, the answer is apparently “all the way.” How on earth are magats so easily duped? Why is it that they will believe obviously crazy lies? How is it that magats eventually come to understand that their Q handlers and Marmalade-a-lago keep lying to them, yet they keep buying each new and even crazier lie that comes out of their mouths (or thumbs back before they were barred from social media for being the liars that they are)? How does someone like Scotty Boy defend his support of an anti-semitic psychopath and proven and discredited liar like Ramsland? Will they ever accept that their entire belief system is built on lies? Or are they so far down the rabbit hole already that they can only keep going?

View attachment 10185
Spot on.

Back