Surf Guest Jerseys

Any LA Surf Coach/Managers need guests jerseys. I also have a LA Surf easy up. Woman's and youth sizes. All items are for sale. Message me if interested.

Attachments

• IMG_5472.JPG
    IMG_5472.JPG
    531.9 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_5475.JPG
    IMG_5475.JPG
    532.9 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_5477.JPG
    IMG_5477.JPG
    489 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_5479.JPG
    IMG_5479.JPG
    461.8 KB · Views: 57
Any LA Surf Coach/Managers need guests jerseys. I also have a LA Surf easy up. Woman's and youth sizes. All items are for sale. Message me if interested.

For our Club, Team equipment... like E-Z Up’s, benches, etc. are paid for out of team dues, not a direct purchase by an individual. I’d be a bit offended if I paid, in part, for something the team manager or parent in charge of safe keeping later profited from selling those items.

Let's be clear. Any profit made on these items go right back to the team and not for personal profit. The canopy was sold and the profit made is being used to purchase another one. The extra kits can be donated all I care. No one seams to want them since Surf gets new kits every week it seams.

So, leads me to ask - are these all players or the remainder of a team that is jumping ship from LA Surf? Should this be on the LA Surf Implodes thread? :rolleyes::oops: You are selling a canopy to purchase a new one, sounds like you need a new easy up with a different logo.......

Back