Surf ENCL vs. Slammers Koge

This certainly has nothing to do with the Race Card after all. My apologies. Plenty of Minority representation for 05/06 team.

Stick to soccer as legal analysis obviously isn’t your thing.

In other words, "My kid is the best 2007 girl in the country, it's not even close. Don't argue with me about it because I can't show anything to prove it." Bro, you sound like such an arrogant a-hole. There is at least 200 other kids in the 2007 age group that would love to prove you wrong. The difference is, none of them are playing victim or starting litigation.

Seriously, last post in this thread. I'll be on the lookout though for some 2007 from the Bay Area. If she is that good then we'll certainly see her on the roster. When we do, I'll make sure to come back and eat all the crow I possibly can.
Stop mischaracterizing my words. I said I am aware of several players that openly admit my player is better that made the ID camp. One of the players ain’t even good; her dad just walks around with chapped lips from kissing the DOC’s ass. Is kissing the Doc’s ass the element of development that my player missed?

Stop mischaracterizing my words. I said I am aware of several players that openly admit my player is better that made the ID camp. One of the players ain’t even good; her dad just walks around with chapped lips from kissing the DOC’s ass. Is kissing the Doc’s ass the element of development that my player missed?
1632235790548.png

"I’m also sure a few players invited to the NorCal ID camp will tell you that my player is better. It’s not even a close comparison."
I’m not familiar with all of the players. However, I know of 1 player that is not good at all. I will not post her name. But, I am using her as example in my legal filings to show the lack of objectivity in the process. Also, I am aware of a very strong player on the ID camp list that my player has ran circles around and the other player openly admits it. Take that however you want as it is what it is.

Did they ever reschedule the Slammers HB Koge vs Surf game? If so I'd liked to know, depending on the date and time I may take legal action as this would be an unfair advantage for Slammers and Surf.
Lol, better hurry before the statue of limitations runs.

Majority of people will never "get it".....blinded by their own entitlement and arrogance, for these types the simple "nod and agree" is the best approach. No use in explaining anything to them..... it won't register. There is a lot of "noise" that normies are fussing about. Keep your head down and keep building.
I'm out soy boys

As much as I hate lawyers, going after soccer entities legally might not be a bad play right now.

The USWNT just forced "equal" pay with the Mens Team.

They might just accept your kid to keep things from blowing up.

Majority of people will never "get it".....blinded by their own entitlement and arrogance, for these types the simple "nod and agree" is the best approach. No use in explaining anything to them..... it won't register. There is a lot of "noise" that normies are fussing about. Keep your head down and keep building.
I'm out soy boys
Weirdo.

I got to leave and go start getting a new biz plan going fellas. Crush is staying in California after all. Like my pal Jason always says about me, "damn dude, your like a cat that has 11 lives and always finds a way to land on his feet." I here to stay and I so look forward to bright future for all of us. Love you guys and great stuff on youth soccer and selection process. I'm out until later today. Hap at it and let the smack talk contest begin. Dre is getting under some skin so I give him best take so far. Mars, keep it coming bro, you might get best take of the day. I'll check in later. Barney is out!!!

I’m done and have proved my point. Today is a spa day. I’m not going to spend more time on this issue. But, before I go I want to send a special dedication to the clowns at USSF that are trying to psychologically abuse my kid. By their actions you’d think they are trying to make my kid bat shit crazy, have her feeding chickens, and talking about she’s a Swiss Army knife like Dunn. I’m hella cool brah brah.

Wrong bro. My dd old team won the Natty with two touch soccer or you sit on da bench. 100% not lying. We beat Deza's San Jose Earthquakes two touch team in the GDA. It's real hard to find a team that lives two touch but my dd team did for two years. It was amazing by the way to watch. Dre is being Dre. Some of you seem really defensive though and makes for good reading.

What would be the purpose of playing two touches when you have no pressure? We've been on teams that are all possession based and unless the coach is trying to prove a point, or working on something because your team is inferior, there is no purpose.

There are going to be plenty of times in a 90 minute game when someone is going to have to take space, unless the coach from the other team is that senseless and can't figure out what is happening. If you played 100% 2 touch a coach could just sit back and let you ping the ball around and you would always be outnumbered because they wouldn't need to pressure the ball. I love playing possession, 2 touches, play out of pressure and have the kids find the solution when they are outnumbered, but to think that would happen 100% of the game is not really ever going to happen on a regular basis.

I’m not familiar with all of the players. However, I know of 1 player that is not good at all. I will not post her name. But, I am using her as example in my legal filings to show the lack of objectivity in the process. Also, I am aware of a very strong player on the ID camp list that my player has ran circles around and the other player openly admits it. Take that however you want as it is what it is.
Bravo on hijacking this conversation. I doubt any of this is close to being true but..... if it is please release a tik tok. I would contact Joe Rogan, he'll get you there in a hurry.

I bet there are plenty of videos of those top 07 players you can watch on youtube!

So let me get this straight, she's not currently on a team, she's an 07, she's good enough to be on the YNT but she has never had a team that has had a game filmed? Okay, seems legit

I bet there are plenty of videos of those top 07 players you can watch on youtube!

So let me get this straight, she's not currently on a team, she's an 07, she's good enough to be on the YNT but she has never had a team that has had a game filmed? Okay, seems legit
There's an ID center for 06/07 players tomorrow in Cason, maybe a short drive will solve the issue. The YNT staff will be a captive audience. Possibly forego all of the sticky litigation stuff

I
Bravo on hijacking this conversation. I doubt any of this is close to being true but..... if it is please release a tik tok. I would contact Joe Rogan, he'll get you there in a hurry.
I didn’t hijack anything, it was soccerfan2 and Texas2Cali that started running their big ass mouths. NO MORE WARNING SHOTS!

Tell Joe Rogan that Berkeley Hedgspeth is not a YNT quality player. My position is that she was selected because her dad constantly has his nose wedged up Mo’s ass; Mo has no credibility with me going forward.
Noe Johnson is a solid player; an athletic good dribbler with lots of potential. Her soccer IQ is not that high and she is not good at 2-touch. Noe will confirm that my player ran circles around her.

I have to go get my massage. Please stop the nonsense. Lol, why don’t you and Joe post video of Berkeley so the forum can see what I am talking about.

I

I didn’t hijack anything, it was soccerfan2 and Texas2Cali that started running their big ass mouths. NO MORE WARNING SHOTS!

Tell Joe Rogan that Berkeley Hedgspeth is not a YNT quality player. My position is that she was selected because her dad constantly has his nose wedged up Mo’s ass; Mo has no credibility with me going forward.
Noe Johnson is a solid player; an athletic good dribbler with lots of potential. Her soccer IQ is not that high and she is not good at 2-touch. Noe will confirm that my player ran circles around her.

I have to go get my massage. Please stop the nonsense. Lol, why don’t you and Joe post video of Berkeley so the forum can see what I am talking about.

USSF can’t abuse their discretion. I’m 100% certain their actions can’t be justified and are objectively unreasonable. I promise, someone in Chicago is stressing right about now trying to figure out how to answer my inquiry.
There's an ID center for 06/07 players tomorrow in Cason, maybe a short drive will solve the issue. The YNT staff will be a captive audience. Possibly forego all of the sticky litigation stuff

His daughter apparently wasn't invited. Hence the lawsuit threats and vitriol. Calling out specific other 14 year old girls? Really?

Specifically state the egotistical claim that I made.
Your ego is all coming out through your kid, and I don’t pick on kids.

Good luck to your dd. If a norcal team suddenly starts kicking Solar’s ass next year, you can say you told us so.

What’s she gonna do if the Fields Medal ceremony is at the same time as Algarve Cup? Kid’s got some serious choices to make….

Class Action? I like to get on that if possible no beast mode. All my hope for my dd to finish on top was taken with just a phone call from a couple Docs. I call foul!!!

The two of you joining forces and litigating your grievances seems very appropriate. Seems like a great idea. Y'all keep us posted on how it goes.

Back